You can type here any text you want

killed a vette without a race!!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

N2HIPSI

1 of 463
I just got my car on the road after 2 long years. Check my sig for the stats. Anyway, a guy at work ,young rich kid maybe 22, has a the silver commemorative edition vette(last year of c-4)and was always talking trash about smokin my car when I got it back. Well I took the car to work yesterday. He came out to see it and was'nt really sure what he was looking at. He said that thing can't be near as fast as his vette. Since he did'nt have the vette with him, I decided to see if he wanted a ride. He jumped in the car. I said you might want to put your seatbelt on. He said he did'nt ever wear one. As we pulled out, I slowly rolled on the gas and chirped second pretty good. He looked over at me and said"This is faster than I thought,but I'd take you pretty easy." Well we were only going about 40 when he said that. I proceeded to mash the gas and the car dropped back to second, lit up the tires, and moved sideways 2 feet or so. You never saw someone grab for a seatbelt so FAST. He said that was my car coolest thing he'ed ever been in and glad he got a ride before I had embarrassed him and his car. There is nothing like taking the uneducated for a ride in a turbo buick!

i could just imagine the look on his face as you the car sideways. too bad you couldnt have embarrassed him in his vette, now that would have been something to see. ;)

Back