You can type here any text you want

Kills with a twist

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1fast6

Not what "we" consider kills here but....

Me and some friends went out this weekend for some muddin. It's been raining here for like a month solid and our local trails were more like swampy rivers:cool:
I took my DD 2010 Sierra LS3 6.2L Z71 with 8'' lift, 35'' Dynapro's and a 5"X25' strap. I don't wheel this truck but am always happy to snatch some unfortunate soul out of the mud.
In the group was a 2005 2500 chevy HD 4X4 on 33's, a 2001 1500 dodge on 33's and a 95 YJ 14 bolt rear, 60 front on 42'' TSL's:eek:

We didn't get 50' onto the trails when we cam across a dakota 4x4 stuck. I snatched him out and looked down the trail about a 1/4 mile. There is his buddy in a 98 burb, stuck. So I drive down there and unstick him. also untstuck him later on that day.
Well the dakota get stuck again:redface: I circle back around and unstick him... again.

We head down the trails. I'm leading and the 2500 following, He get's stuck... I unstick him. Spend a few hours wheelin and watching the YJ just annihilate every hole out there. We hit the trails again and the 2500 chevy and 1500 dodge are following. Well know it's the dodge's turn to get stuck. I snatch him out and no sooner do I unstick him, the 2500 get stuck, again... so I pull him out.
Came across the suburan.... STUCK! Guess who pulls him out? Yep, the ole GMC:cool:

So for those keeping track, I have pulled out everybody but the YJ. Wait for it...........

Yep, you guessed it. I come around the corner and there is the YJ, broken front drive shaft and...... STUCK!
I am starting to see a pattern;) So I unstick him.

I was really proud of the Jimmy. I told everyone to quit following me because I was tired of getting my feet wet.:biggrin:

That was 8 snatches(kills) for the GMC.... I told the chick riding with me(friend of a friend) she could ride anytime. She was a good luck charm.:)

I will post pics and videos later. Waiting for friends to download them.

Back