You can type here any text you want

kirban 1987 GN for sale 720 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dennis Kirban

We have an all original 1987 GN hardtop for sale. Best be described as looking like it is 6 months old. Only oil/gas and battery have been changed.

One of the last 10,000 built well optioned with all the power options includiing seat windows lock, posi, concert sound II, power antenna, power trunk etc. Original California-Arizona car.

Have window sticker dealer owned. Will consider almost any nice car/truck in partial trade which in most states will save you that amount of sales tax. Dela is being handled by my son Darrell. His number is 215-778-8273 for more info and photos.

Takes 35 grand to own it. We have had the car awhile looks great sitting on my lift. You can still see part of the sticker on the catalytic converter.

I apologize for posting on other persons thread I am new to posting and did not realize I was not in the proper category. My turbo buick knowledge far exceeds my computer ability....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Owned more of these cars than most.....

Back