You can type here any text you want

Kirban and G-Body Parts

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TARZAN

Half ass, on kill
I recently installed Kirban fiberglass bumpers, hood, and trunk, as well as G-Body parts aluminum bumper brackets.

All parts look great. I had to shim the rear bumper, but I do not know if the fault was the new bumper, new brackets, or a little of both. The fiberglass took a little work to get everything lined up right (a little drilling to expand holes in bumper and whatnot. I would DEFINITELY advise the hood shocks for the fiberglass hood, the stock shocks made the hood bow out. Had to have a plate made to mount the rear trunk lock, but it was nothing too major.

All in all, I don't think there was anything really wrong, everything seemed to line up for the most part. I go into fiberglass expecting to have to work it a little, but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

All parts are on the vehicle now and look great.

Also want to comment on G-bodyparts and Kirbans' customer service. BOTH TOP NOTCH. Definiteyl plan to deal with both again.

Thanks,

-Will

Back