Kirban Request For Stock 1986-1987 Turbos

Dennis Kirban

Once again we need stock original 1986-1987 Turbo Regal turbo cores. You can help us so we can help other owners. We have current needs for at least 6 original turbos as noted.

Here are the options:

We will issue a $125 letter of credit for any complete turbo you have.

Or, you can swap it for our complete 4 headlite upgrade kit. #7530 a $129.95 value

Or, you can get one of our upgraded refurbished lower steering shafts a $90 value and a letter of credit for $50 besides. #7574 a $89.95 value

If any of these deals perk your interest your interest email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com and advise me of your choice! You must pay shipping to get the turbo to us. Cheapest method is by US mail.

Address for US mail is

KIRBAN PERFORMANCE
PO BOX 1199
PLUMSTEADVILLE, PA 18949

if UPS/FED EX

KIRBAN PERFORMANCE
6201 Kellers Church Road
Plumsteadville, PA 18949

Critical a copy of this post is in the box and your request is noted what deal you want. Again you must email me personally so I have an idea as to what to expect.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

I have one I will dig out and get to you.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I have one but the compressor housing is missing. Would you be interested in it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got a couple minus the hot side housing Dennis. Would that help? One's in pieces and the other's just missing hte exhaust housing.

Once again we need stock original 1986-1987 Turbo Regal turbo cores. You can help us so we can help other owners. We have current needs for at least 6 original turbos as noted.

Here are the options:

We will issue a $125 letter of credit for any complete turbo you have.

Or, you can swap it for our complete 4 headlite upgrade kit. #7530 a $129.95 value

Or, you can get one of our upgraded refurbished lower steering shafts a $90 value and a letter of credit for $50 besides. #7574 a $89.95 value

If any of these deals perk your interest your interest email me personally denniskirban@yahoo.com and advise me of your choice! You must pay shipping to get the turbo to us. Cheapest method is by US mail.

Address for US mail is

KIRBAN PERFORMANCE
PO BOX 1199
PLUMSTEADVILLE, PA 18949

if UPS/FED EX

KIRBAN PERFORMANCE
6201 Kellers Church Road
Plumsteadville, PA 18949

Critical a copy of this post is in the box and your request is noted what deal you want. Again you must email me personally so I have an idea as to what to expect.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Hi Dennis. Is this offer still going on? Interested in trading for your headlight system. Thanks