Kirban's RJC Airflow Distribution Power Plate? Worth the $$$

Kilr...you seem to have missed the point...he responded to a private post by using this forum. He had already voiced his comments about Kirban's attititude publicly which is fine.

But, replying to a private post thru this forum may have done wonders for his muscle flexing but it is poor manners in my opinon. If you sent me a private post and I replied giving you a public blast here, you might understand the point better. :)

Steve,
You may be right and maybe I missed the point. I guess I am pissed and need to vent alittle frustration about this matter. I can also understand how Spooling Around feels. I don't expect a vendor to drop what he is doing and stand and talk to me for hours. However, I would expect him to speak to me, shake my hand and maybe even say"I appreciate your business".
I am going to let this thread end. No need to continue, I feel, I have made my point and I am not going to continue bitching about it. It is done and over with.

Let's find a Stang and kick the S#&* out of it...
Let's go RACIN

Originally posted by kilr6
Steve,
You may be right and maybe I missed the point. I guess I am I would expect him to speak to me, shake my hand and maybe even say"I appreciate your business".

I agree completely with your feelings. I find it strange that a guy who has made a living out of providing service would show up at a public event with that attititude. It makes you appreciate those that do appreciate your business.

However, I would expect him to speak to me, shake my hand and maybe even say"I appreciate your business".

Maybe the fact that Kirban's was right across from the outhouse explains why Dennis didn't want to shake your hand:eek:

Dennis Kirban has them, just don't ask to shake his hand. :D

About $60 I think.

I enjoy reading his articles and even the propaganda, and I have also have spent $2K-$3K there.

I'd prolly hate to meet him, especially if he was wearing that hat!

Superstars are best left unapproachable. ;)

Relax Steve...

Flexing my muscles? I replied to Kirban first Steve Wood for your information and he did not reply. :rolleyes: If you don't wish to read my posts then please just don't,it is that simple. Why must you constantly harrass people about stupid trivial things? My point was simple, Kirban did not design the plate nor did he have anything to do with it's conception. That credit goes to Jason Cramer. He is a great guy who is young and has positive energy to put into our hobby, unlike the old stuffy, crusty fossils I have been hearing from lately. Jeepers Steve, why are you like this?:rolleyes: Relax and take a break or a holiday, you need one. People have the right to know, even if you don't agree about the methods.

Many of us here are into the Buicks as a hobby.Some see it as a way to profit off others. I better have some kind of service and respect before i buy anyone's product.i think the majority would agree,you do have to watch what u buy,who you buy it from,and what u paid for it...the truth , no bs

I just installed the power plate and the idle is definitely smoother and I lost 4 degrees of retard. Pretty amazing. I'm running Califormia 91 octane and 14 PSI of boost with an LS1 mass and translator. 0 knock now.

"Thanks Power Plate! You're Swell!"

Terry

86 TT