You can type here any text you want

Kirbans Spring Fling

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

john dax

I just got back from Kirbans and my car now has 288 miles on her. I met some really knowledgeable people and learned some new things about my car. Got to meet Richard Clark and he may even have original dyno sheet on my car. That made my day...

Last edited:
Agreed, very nice X. And an awesome day..just got home time to relax...Mike

Wow maybe I was in wrong place today... 150000! 142 has less miles and just as clean as the one that sold. 142 have no problem putting rubber down on the way home and I think she loves it. Lol

Wish I could have attended , haven't gone in ten + years now. Kudos to john dax for venturing out with an ultra low mile X !!!! Something that everyone fears to do , as as alot of them that have been locked up with crazy low miles , now have their fate set , they will always be low miles and never run/driven . So that is awesome that john fires her up and goes and uses it !!!!

Great Gnx!, I couldn't believe the miles when I peeked in the window...

John,
It was a treat to see your car at the show. Your car may have very low miles. However, I'm sure that is has had plenty of drool on the fenders. :D
Thanks for bring it. It was one of the highlights of the show.

Mike Barnard

Back