You can type here any text you want

Kirbans vacumn brakes?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

davidf

I'm looking at ordering Kirbans vac. brake kit. I like that it's all new, but those that are using his setup, I notice it does'nt come with a pedal like other kits offered. Can I reuse mine?:confused:

Easiest thing to do is to get a pedal from a N/A gbody out of the junk yard, or drill your stock one. You can go to autozone and get a MC and Booster for a Monte Carlo, but you'll still need to get a Vac block.

Easiest thing to do is to get a pedal from a N/A gbody out of the junk yard, or drill your stock one. You can go to autozone and get a MC and Booster for a Monte Carlo, but you'll still need to get a Vac block.
Single or dual diaphram?

If you want to drive up here a friend of mine has everything but the master for it. I think he'll take $60 for the pedal and booster. Lost his job and could use the cash.

If you want to drive up here a friend of mine has everything but the master for it. I think he'll take $60 for the pedal and booster. Lost his job and could use the cash.

Thats a smokin deal. You can get a MC for about $20 from AZ.

Back