You can type here any text you want

Knock Knock Whos There???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
Well to start off i have my fuel pressure set to 40psi with vacuum line off.Every time i get in to it it goes really lean like 700 O2 .I have my alky turned up to 7 to keep me from knocking. I just cant figuare out y i am running so lean?? my fuel pressure goes up 1psi to 1 pound of boost. i have to keep my alky kit setting to 7 if i dont want to any knock. so if any one can shoot me some ideas on what may be going on with this problem i have it would be greatly apprciated. O2=870 TPS=.44 IAC=14 BLM=125 Car warm at idle

I am starting to think its my fuel pump i just went out and started my car and with the key on it is making alot of noise like louder then before has anyone had problems with the Walbro 340 pump????

I am starting to think its my fuel pump i just went out and started my car and with the key on it is making alot of noise like louder then before has anyone had problems with the Walbro 340 pump????

do a search:eek:

My fuel pressure is bouncing rapidly. What would cause this??

Back