Lakers

Originally posted by ledzeppac
Jordan can lick my nuts, he is soo f-ing overrated! He traveled everytime he got the ball and fouled just as much. He was an awesome player, but remember he did nothing until the Lakers, Pistons, and Celtics of the '80s went away.

Wow...you just earned idiot status.

Michael Jordan would wipe the floor with anyone when he was in his prime. He took on ALL comers with the likes of Luc Longley, Horace Grant, Dennis Rodman and a bunch of nobodies. The only player of ANY quality he had playing with him was Pippen and even Pippen was very overrated. Jordan made him better than he was.

Just about any NBA analyst or player will tell you Jordan is one of the top 5 players EVER and more than likely he IS the top player...so you must be that much smarter than everyone. What are the chances? Do you work for NASA....no....are you a member of MENSA....no.....so give it a rest.

Jordan can lick my nuts, he is soo f-ing overrated! He traveled everytime he got the ball and fouled just as much. He was an awesome player, but remember he did nothing until the Lakers, Pistons, and Celtics of the '80s went away.

I see in your profile you were born in 1984!!!! How the hell can you talk about the subject....you didn't even see these guys play!!!

I grew up on McHale, Bird, Parrish, Isaah, Jabbar, Laimbeer, Jordan, Hakeem,Barkley...I watched em all. Jordan was the best bar none. If you ever saw h im play you would agree. And I dont mean that pathetic comeback with the Wizards.....that was a disgrace to the dominating basketball player that he once was. He was simply amazing.

HAHAHAHA

Ill take Magic, Bird, Isiah, over Jordan any day.

Well you have my curiousity peaked....Why do you say that when you have never seen any of them play. You weren't old enough to go by anything other than stats you read now. So tell me....Why do you make that comment...based on what?

I was in Detroit a few months ago for the first time. The town was so deperessing and the streets were so bad that I decided to cheer for the Pistons. People in Detroit need SOMETHING to be happy about. Lord knows the have nothing and Lions and Tigers having done much to help. ;)

Originally posted by 2quiktocare
The Lakers are having the same problem that the Pacers had. The refs. The Pistons play nothing but ghetto ball and the refs turn their heads at both ends of the court. Just look at the foul numbers and that will tell you nearly everything. The Lakers are flat, but I think a lot of it is the frustration from knowing no matter what they do, the refs are stepping in to force the edge the other way. Just my point of view and that of many others around me that hate the Lakers with a passion.

You sound like Phil Jackson. Face it, they are getting beat! The Pistons are out playing them, plain and simple. The Pistons are too young and fast for the Lakers.

Pistons in five!:D

Andy

Originally posted by Jeff Rand
I am a Lakers fan but hope Detroit wins because they have the best riots.
Jeff

Get the lawn chairs and marshmellows ready. If you think Detroit is depressing now, watch what happens after they win. What is the over and under on the number of buildings that will burn and the lives that will be lost.
Jeff

It is plain and simple...........

The Pistons are out-hustling LA at both ends of the court.........did anybody notice what happened in the 2nd quarter last night ? Shaq was pretty much having his way with Detroit then kobe re-entered the game with 6 minutes left in the half.....Shaq never touched the ball in a scoring situation but kobe took 4 wild ass shots and turned the ball over 3 times.......I don't understand why Phil Jackson puts up with that playground BS

Get the lawn chairs and marshmellows ready. If you think Detroit is depressing now, watch what happens after they win. What is the over and under on the number of buildings that will burn and the lives that will be lost.

Again HAHAHaHAHAHAHAahAHAHa:D

HAHAHAHA

Ill take Magic, Bird, Isiah, over Jordan any day.

Ignorant people like you are what makes reading stuff on the internet funny.:) I'll chalk it up for age.

Oh and let me guess, another person who says Jordan stinks, and has never played competative basketball @, atleast the high school level?:rolleyes: If you are currently playing or have played you would know better then to talk smack about Jordan. Isiah, Bird, and Magic will even tell you, he was in a class all by himself, and won NBA titles when the league was at its highest level of competition IMO.

FYI-Jordan one his first NBA title against Magic. :D

Back on topic, LA has shown no heart, compared to a Detroit team with a bunch of "no names" compared to the lakers..Although, if the series is not finished on Tuesday, going back to LA and beating them for the title will not be easy @ all.

FYI-Jordan one his first NBA title against Magic.

Not his prime. The league was not as good.

I do think he is a good player but I still think his **** stinks unlike some people. Top 10 yes, #1 NO

Oh yeah! JORDAN TRAVELS AGAIN, wow look he took 12 steps on that dunk. And hmmm that another foul not called on Jordan.

Jordan has been THE greatest basketball player to ever walk the earth so far...I really miss watching that guy play...even when he came out of retirement and was age 40 he was still schooling people...

kobe is NO jordan

the lakers are NO Bulls

shaq is no wilt chamberlain

By watching old games, VHS, DVD, ESPN classics...

Jordan Travels again!...

Thank you for confirming the facts.

Trust me...I loved Magic....Grew up in New England....loved Bird....really hated Isaah Thomas though...and Jordan blew doors on all of them. Bar none...not even close.

I do think he is a good player but I still think his **** stinks unlike some people. Top 10 yes, #1 NO

Oh yeah! JORDAN TRAVELS AGAIN, wow look he took 12 steps on that dunk. And hmmm that another foul not called on Jordan.

Any solid opinions on why he is not #1? Who is above him? Do not say Barkley, Magic, Bird, Or Isiah. And how do you know, the league was not as good when the Bulls won all their titles in the Jordan Era?

How about addressing my original question, have you ever played competative basketball, at a respectable level of competition?

How do you know the league was not as good? Were you there....no. The league was plenty good.

Here is a quote from Larry Bird....God disguised as Michael Jordan after Jordan WAXED his Celtics for SIXTY THREE POINTS!

"I didn't think anyone was capable of doing what Michael has done to us," marveled Celtics ace Larry Bird. "He is the most exciting, awesome player in the game today. I think it's just God disguised as Michael Jordan."

http://www.nba.com/jordan/jordan_63moments.html

Against the Lakers....Magic Johnson

http://www.nba.com/jordan/jordanmove_moments.html

72-10...greatest winning season EVER in the history of the NBA.

The Bulls' 72-10 record and .878 winning percentage during the 1995-96 regular season was the best in NBA history and stands as one of the great team accomplishments in all of sports. The Bulls eclipsed the marks set by the 1971-72 Los Angeles Lakers, who went 69-13 for a .841 percentage.

http://www.nba.com/jordan/bulls70_moments.html

A comparison of Magic, Bird and Jordan using several formulas and assorted data. Conclusion...all three were amazing....Jordan was the best.

http://www.rawbw.com/~deano/articles/magicbird.html

None of this will matter to you...as you seem convinced that by watching some NBA films you are gifted enough to argue with most of the greatest names in NBA history who would agree that Jordan is likely the best player to ever play the game...if not the best then definitely in the top 3.

Wow calm ****ing down. No I dont play basketball I play football.

I still think he is not #1. The league did not have the dominant Celtics, Lakers, Pistons when they won.

A comparison of Magic, Bird and Jordan using several formulas and assorted data. Conclusion...all three were amazing....Jordan was the best.

I do like the formual though thanks.

Jordan did not make his team better like the other players did. Ballhog and show off.

Jordan once again travels.

OK THE ARGUEMENT IS OVER. I WILL SAY I LOST SO WE CAN STOP CRYING LIKE GIRLS :cool:

Originally posted by Jeff Rand
Jeff
Hahha, great quote from a California resident! Can any city top the riots related to the Rodney King fracas? Checkmate. Now back to basketball....

Originally posted by TT/A1233
Hahha, great quote from a California resident! Can any city top the riots related to the Rodney King fracas? Checkmate. Now back to basketball....

Interesting comparsion; Rodney King and winning a basketball championship. Well a riot is a riot and this coming up will rank right up there with the best of them.
Jeff