You can type here any text you want

Lambo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo nasty

Turbo Dojo / MNTR
Not a race. But was cruising around Miami the other week and pulled up next to a freaking brand new lamborghini. Not sure which model...Who cares it was a lambo ... He looked over and was checking out my GN hard. We did not run due to traffic but he revved it a few times and man it sounded awesome.

Had to share that experience.

The rear brakes had some serious cross drilled rotors, it was sweet.
You just don't see them in motion that much.

YES THEY ARE BAD AZZZ... I worked in Miami @ 200 Biscayne and there were a few to be seen at least weekly The Muceilago is the latest and gr8est... But I love the DiABLOS and for Nastalgia the Coutach is one of my all time fav's..

I was going north on 75 last week. And I saw another lambo going south...just cool to see them period.

Emmitt Smith of the Cowboys drove his by the fire station the other day. Awesome car! 200mph with ease.

Emmitt Smith of the Cowboys drove his by the fire station the other day. Awesome car! 200mph with ease.

Sure it wasn't Deion? He lives down the road (in Prosper) and has a black Diablo and a white Diablo.

Emmitt's very hot wife just bought him a silver blue one this past year for breaking the all time rushing record. Nice present, of course she bought it with his money! Didn't know Deion had Lambos, but hey, why not. i think Jerry Jones is STILL paying off that huge contract he had here. I know he has the biggset house I have ever seen. (Deion)

i was in Miami the past Holiday Weekend and saw a couple of 03' Merci (Whatever you call it) Never thought Id see so many rolling around, well I saw 3, One Yellow, Blue, Black. Only thought Id see them in a magazine. DAmn them boyz are Bad Azz. i was kinda amazed how small the rims are they must have been like 15 or 14, But them damn tires were wide as hell. Anyways it was sweet seeing them up close and personl, They sound sweet as hell too. Soooo the GN or Lambo. I think Ill go with the ? I luv my GN but Damn! DAmn Miami was off the hook last weekend. Anyone who lives there :o) You guys have the finest women Ive ever seen! Oh yeah this is a Car site huh. Im done.

LOL LOL LOL:D :D :D
There are many curvy things here that is for sure.
Both cars and ...... ;)

V8 were did you go while you were down here???

One of my customers from Miami has a new Silver '03 Murcie'lago. it was at my shop for a week. What a brutal car.

Nice to know

Wow! Do all these South Florida Turbo Buick guys ever go to the Tower Shops? It's Sooooo not fair that my Baby is taking so long to get rebuilt. I wanna PLAY!!!! LOL

Now lets see

If you sunk 500K into your Turbo Buick, what would you have? Answer: A world record holder. - Tman

Back