You can type here any text you want

Lance at FAST

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

madman69

Since I know that Lance posts here and I havent got any help elsewhere heres the deal. I know I'm probably screwing up trying to run a sbc with NOS not a turbo but that is what I got.

I have been trying to get my program correct in my car. I have REPEATABLY talked to Applied Nitrous Technology complaing about the program in my box. After hearing that I'm not alone with complaints I called Lance and got a program emailed to me. The program is in lbs per hr as requested but when you go to the fuel tables and try to add or subtract fuel the fuel map goes crazy. I was told that it was in my laptop. I purchased a new laptop and loaded a NEW fresh disc into the computer. Guess what the new laptop is showing the same deal. If I have a box that says 99 and I try to make it 88 and it comes out 439. I try to add or delete percent and it goes to 0. Can Lance even write a program OR is there some one else at FAST that has a brain?????

Lance and I will be happy to do whatever we can do to help you out if you are having trouble. There's more I can do for you from the office tomorrow. I'm at home right now.

For future reference, l would appreciate it if you were a little less insulting to us, especially in a public forum. Lance is definitely a very talented software engineer and we definitely have brains.

I'm sorry for insulting anyone. I am frustrated with this software. I have installed quite a few or your units and have had no problems. Now I have a problem and I feel I have been left out for the wolves. I have had this problem since the Prostock Superbowl in Houston and I have missed 2 points races because of the problem.

Instead of me spending my dime calling yall why dont you call me 281-449-8833 ask for Brian

Back