Last 8.50 Points Race of the Season

lazaris

Just a little footage from our last race. Final points have not been tallied. I was in 4th going into this event.
45 sec in my car. Second qualifier my aluminum DP gave up the ghost. :D so we were done for the night.
Very tough class with pro built back half cars. I'm still running on small tires, stock suspension and no wheelie bars and giving up alot of weight. Enjoy.

E Oct 21 8 50 Index - YouTube

Its cool that at that level, you can mix it up with the v-8, big tire, blah, blah cars..and still be competative. Nice job and car.

Thanks Robert. Yes I have it down pretty good now. I found some interesting data for it. I need to get 2.0 up and running. Hows your car working?

My car has been working well. 60' still no where near your level but I have got it down to a 1.44 on the drag radial. Lowered my pump gas/ methanol time to a 9.33@ 148 in Bowling Green last week.

My car has been working well. 60' still no where near your level but I have got it down to a 1.44 on the drag radial. Lowered my pump gas/ methanol time to a 9.33@ 148 in Bowling Green last week.

Good deal Robert! Let me know if you need anything.

Just a little footage from our last race. Final points have not been tallied. I was in 4th going into this event.
45 sec in my car. Second qualifier my aluminum DP gave up the ghost. :D so we were done for the night.
Very tough class with pro built back half cars. I'm still running on small tires, stock suspension and no wheelie bars and giving up alot of weight. Enjoy.

E Oct 21 8 50 Index - YouTube

How do you like Index racing?? Share with your Buick bretheren if you will:)