You can type here any text you want

Last Friday of the Month- June 27th

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazqban

The Power of the DarkSide

As you all may have realized already the month is coming to an end. Its time for us to meet once again at Towers shops and shot the $h1t. As some of us know I played meteorologist last month and got it very wrong.:biggrin: :mad: I will not do the same this week, but weather permitting I hope to see you all out there.:wink:

As you all may have realized already the month is coming to an end. Its time for us to meet once again at Towers shops and shot the $h1t. As some of us know I played meteorologist last month and got it very wrong.:biggrin: :mad: I will not do the same this week, but weather permitting I hope to see you all out there.:wink:

that's for sure, :D :D Lmao i'm ready

Any of the usual suspect going to make it?:biggrin: :biggrin: Remember it going to start raining almost everyday so we got to get the cars out before that starts to happen. See you all out there. I hope.

Before it starts raining everyday? It rains everyday now! In any event i shall try to make it. Se you all there.

Ill be there!

Hey guys you can count me in! I hope the weather holds up this time! No nos owes me a ride!!!

It's at I-595 and University Drive in Ft. Lauderdale (Davie).

Back