You can type here any text you want

Last sat on freeway

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Junior Samples

Walk Away
Comming back from small car show that Sonseeker and I were at, I was on I-69 heading towards Flint doing about 65 when two kids in a SSR pulled up along side me, they got my attention and was motioning me to hit it, i was acting dumb (easy for me) anyway they kept flailing thier arms like Go!

I then nodded (like this?!) kicked it down and laid rubber at 65..LOL (street tires are on)

Anyway I seen em about 100 yards in my rearveiw then slowed down to posted speed and went on my way:cool:

hehe good for them . My neighbor has one of those SSRs .I only have a 49 though but think I can still take it . Nice kill:biggrin:

We actually have one as a parts runner. Yes, a parts runner. I think they make a lot of noise and produce little to no go. A 49 car would eat it's lunch. Especially on the top side. They have a lot of low end, but fall short quick.

The '03-'04 SSR's were turds with thier 300hp 5.3 and automatic only transmission (mid 15s). The '05-'06's were relatively quick, (395hp LS2) especially if it had the 6 speed. The manual versions were good for high 13s. A TA-49 equipped GN will smoke both of them very easy..

Back