Last Video of my Buick before it sold

87chrisss

BLUBYU
sad to watch the video but yeah spent 3x more money on the car than what i did selling it but everything comes to an end.. time to start new projects and move on i loved that damn car so much.... i miss her!

lol hear my girlfriend bitchin about the car and how im always with the car...lol i love that Buick more than her! Good Times!!

1987 Turbo Regal T - YouTube

actually that video makes me dizzy its a really small camera so it shakes alot when i walk sorry!

It's awesome how you can hear her nag the whole time and never once did you stop what you were doing or turn the camera toward her!
That is a nice ride.

D

That is a really sweet car, love the dark blue with blue interior T's! Best part in that video~ "I'm making a video, can you shut the phuck up!?" Good luck with your future projects.

In no time.. She will be having you fetch the tampons from the store .. Nice car ...what were you thinking ?

I would have put the video camera on the roof so I could record me Bitch slappin' the $hit out of motor mouth !!!

i told you she's jealous of my car, she hates Buicks i made a thread about it a while back did you guy's not believe me?? Sometimes she gets annoying but she is a woman and i have to respect her.. i cant put my hands on her! So i just tell her to Shut up and keep doing what im doing. It bother's her more when i ignore her instead of feeding into an argument... One thing ive noticed about women is they all bitch, bitch, and bitch all the damn time..

I hear that. The other night I told my girl everything has a price.....except the Buick. Then she asked if I had a price for her. I didn't reply. Women will never understand a mans love for his car. Very nice ride.

haha " Shut the f up, cant you see im making a video" haha classic.. nice car bro.. to bad ya let her go..

Thanks for all the nice comments im currently in search of a WH1 love that designer package... wait till i get my hands on one...

I have a nice red lettered sticker on one of my white cabinets in my garage that says:: DITCH the BITCH " LETS GO RACING !!
My wife doesn't like IT ??? Merry Christmas ALL !!

This girl i've been seeing, as she was half way through opening one of HER presents says
"Are these car parts?" LOL
She is breaking in juuust fine.
Wish i had thought of it first.

"That's a scanmaster and some aluminum brake drums to make the car lighter" "We're gonna have so much fun installing them, Merry Christmas sweetie!"

D