Late spring cleaning...all kinds of stuff.

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
1. Show quality powdercoated (color similar to stock) stock uncut turbo shield (never mounted) - $75 shipped
2. Stock throttle body and plenum in good shape - $75 shipped
3. Turbo shield question mark bracket with high gloss black powdercoat finish, still in the plastic - $75 shipped
4. The bracket that bolts to the passenger side fender that holds the a/c, fuel pump relays, and the map sensor...high gloss black powdercoat finish still in the plastic - $50 shipped
5. The bracket piece that bolts to the front of the intake, used to loop a chain through when pulling engine, high gloss black powdercoat finish still in plastic - $20 shipped
6. Alloyboltz.com new complete stainless steel engine bolt kit: includes bolts for oil pan, front timing cover/water pump, 2 sets of intake manifold, valve covers, thermostat, and cam sensor...$100 shipped
7. Brand new still in the box ARP head stud kit for iron heads (part number 123-4203) - $100 shipped
8. factory accessory bracket in nice shape just dirty - $75 shipped
9. LS1 MAF sensor and translator custom GN logo overlay pieces - $30 shipped for both
10. Pair of new still in plastic Felpro 9441PT headgaskets - $80 shipped
11. Intake manifold valley pan gasket Felpro MS96033 new still in box - $40 shipped
12. New never used Casper's Electronics fuel pump "hotwire" kit - $50 shipped
13. New never used A/C delete pulley (bolts to factory accessory bracket) - $50 shipped
14. Pair of factory headers, driver side was re-welded, both have a 2000 degree paint job on them, both in great shape - $125 shipped for both
15. Lastly, I would like to sell all of the following as a package since they all have the same powdercoat finish: stock intake manifold, stock throttle body, and stock plenum...I was going to home port the egr out of the inside of the intake, so thats why there is a gouge missing, I also somewhat ported the plenum but all I did was really smooth it out some...would like to get $300 shipped for all...the intake otherwise is in perfect shape and was never installed, same goes for the tb and plenum

Pics can be found here: Pictures by Blackout87GN - Photobucket

Paypal address is blackout87gn@hotmail.com

As far as I know they are. I thought all their kits have the allen head tops now?:confused:

I'll take $40 for it. Also #5 I don't want to take those out of the plastic. All it is is just that Loop hole bracket piece that bolts to the front of the passenger side intake manifold. It is gloss black.

The turbo shield is sold pending payment.

UPDATE:

Anything that is NOT pictured on my photobucket link is SOLD. I'm also dropping the price of the intake, tb, and plenum package to $250 shipped. Staying firm on the $125 shipped for the headers. Everything else, make an offer. Thanks.