You can type here any text you want

LC2 Powered Cutlass What a sleeeper!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
that cutlass is a good way to start making some money... what a wolf in sheeps clothing that cutdog blowing your doors off might make you scratch your head o_O WTF just happened

yea ive been texting back and fourth with him tryinig to drop the price a bit but he's a little firm...it has GN rear GN built trans.. mild cam he also told me turbo was a 40 series looks maybe like a te44? it has aftermarket steel header's downpipe with ext WG Dual exhaust and ac works great. he told me its mostly stock engine with a few goodies, runs real healthy i would like it but for his price i could buy one on here.. i just like the sleeper look to drive daily. i think the most i would pay for this car even tho i know how much it would cost to put something together like this but i couldnt let my self pay more than 6k for it.. thats just me

ive been looking for a shell for ever but cant find one ? i have motor trans everything to swap into something i could do the same for little to nothing... i would just need to buy an 8.5 since i sold my spare to a buddy of mine... i would want to do a 442 or hurst with a turbo 6 swap and the 442 / Hurst olds come with the 8.5 outback.. i would also like to do a malibu or a rx7 but cant find a shell

Back