You can type here any text you want

Leak

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Geezy

Not sure if this is in the correct section, but my 87 Buick grand national is leaking from passaneger side. A small plug that is right next to the radiator drain plug. Has a rubber triangle looking plug? Small drip. How can I repair this?

Are you leaking coolant? If so, its probably the radiator or one of your hoses. The rubber triangle piece is likely the rubber cushion between the radiator support and radiator. Could be as simple as tightening a hose clamp or you may need to have the radiator repaired or replaced.

Are you leaking coolant? If so, its probably the radiator or one of your hoses. The rubber triangle piece is likely the rubber cushion between the radiator support and radiator. Could be as simple as tightening a hose clamp or you may need to have the radiator repaired or replaced.
Thats exactly where its leaking coolant from. I m going to the hoses before repairing the radiator as soon as I get it back from the Body shop doing my bumper fillers! Thank you!

Back