Left Bumper Turn Signal Bezel (black)

summit

Need black signal metal surround that goes on turn signal in the bumper for the left side. I know these are discontinued, but they are still available from the discontinued GM parts suppliers. My cost is right at $54. A little too much, anybody have a nice used one for sale?

Greg Kring
Arlington, Texas

Originally posted by summit
Need black signal metal surround that goes on turn signal in the bumper for the left side. I know these are discontinued, but they are still available from the discontinued GM parts suppliers. My cost is right at $54. A little too much, anybody have a nice used one for sale?

Greg Kring
Arlington, Texas

Can you provide the source that still has them for $54? Thanks.

Just go to your local dealer and ask them to run a locater for you. I got a list three pages long of suppliers. Most of them are GM dealers that also specialize in restoration type inventory. You can still get hoods, left/right marker lamps, etc, etc.

Greg Kring
Arlington, Texas

Greg- I don't think my local dealer is as helpful as yours. Could you just look at the list and let me know who has the left side signal bezel for $54? Thanks!

Sorry guys, didn't mean to get your hopes up on the unobtainable. Guess the left side is not available after all. I wasn't looking for that side specifically, I just new all the discontinued stuff I needed was still available with a little looking. If your dealer can not supply a list using the part number you need then it must not be available. Good thing I only needed a right side. I suggest you guys trying to build an inventory start buying this stuff up now. Right side just went discontinued.

Greg