Let's all just lose our minds........

those little 2KW honda's are really nice and quiet... and like KC87 said pretty efficient ... think they max out @16 amps...

A.jpeg

Are you saying Democrats are evil for valuing life over money? That's pretty messed up.
No, and that is mindless to think that is what anybody is saying. If we crash the economy it will make the virus look like a blip on the misery index. Greed is equal opportunity and so is starvation. It is mindless to think that crashing the economy won't dwarf the body count from the virus. Every business is a life sustaining business. Somebody collects a pay check to purchase the things that sustains their life. Stupid pussies shutting everything down, are they going to answer for the consequences? Are you the ultimate discriminator with crystal ball to say what is going to be worse? And if anybody is pushing the hysteria to collapse the economy to make anybody look bad, they are evil. Just because their are filthy greedy power mongers does not make it wrong to put the economy ahead of the virus, it means that people like me think the economic consequences may be worse than the virus.

I'd be curious to see what percent of celebs care about people vs the population average. There's plenty of people who don't give a shit about other people out there. And plenty of celebrities who donate a ton to helping people out. And what happened to you man? You used to be a lot more laid back and funny. Now you're just all fuck them and fuck them over there too, and especially fuck them. Just getting cranky in your age?

No, not getting cranky. I still have a robust sense of humor, but none of this is funny. Nor will it be abated by a bunch of self important Hollywood types banding together to sing or dance for the unwashed masses....... and no, they don't "really" care, they want tax breaks and attention. They have the disposable income to do so.

Local government's are shutting down our ways of life in the name of a virus. My question is, "Where will this massive government power grab end"?

It's something definitely worth considering, and being concerned over. Small businesses employ millions. When they close, those millions LOSE THEIR JOBS. I'm not a fan of that.

Talk about trickle down economics...........

Last edited:
State and Federal Govt's are piggybacking on all of it.

Gov. Newsom is drunk with power and doesn't care about what he does to small business, Cuomo, same thing. The one common denominator?

Democrat.

"The Government will take care of all of you, I will make sure of it"
(but Me first, of course. Make no mistake about that! ;) )
..... yeah, right.

Last edited:
My wife has been laid off indefinitely.... maybe until may ... the trickle down effect of this is very serious and very scary... the uncertainty of when they will allow certain jobs back to operation like the dental field ....as that what she is in.... will depend on many factors ...

My wife has been laid off indefinitely.... maybe until may ... the trickle down effect of this is very serious and very scary... the uncertainty of when they will allow certain jobs back to operation like the dental field ....as that what she is in.... will depend on many factors ...
It is serious and I hope for minimal impact.

It is serious and I hope for minimal impact.
even more serious for people with children... with possible school closures until the fall ... so many financial and mental burdens to go along with that .... I am trying to stay positive as always...I do like to joke about things ...I guess its my way of dealing with things ...maybe good maybe bad ... but one lesson I learned early in life " be prepared ".. Boy Scouts ...

no my neighbors have one ...my one neighbor is an electrician and lost his shit one day and ripped his whole main panel apart to run his dinky generator through it to run fans and lights in certain rooms...it actually takes more than you'd think to run a fridge...and window units are nice ..but the portable ones are easier to deal with as you can just plug them into any room and they dont draw that much..and as for using buckets of water to flush...thats a challenge sometimes if your a well community ...thats why we fill the bath tub up before the storm hits.... for that... but its always a treat sleeping in a tent in your backyard..bc its cooler outside then in the house ....then going into work to run a chainsaw for two weeks LOL...I had a 220 "welding plug " installed for my system... now I can run just my ac...or wit h no ac most other things in the house..have to pick and choose...and having a dual fuel generator is nice bc we usually run out of gas in extreme situations.. I would hate have to deal with the cold from an ice storm that would be worse IMOP..

Wonder why he didn't go rouge and back feed the house after throwing the main circuit breaker. Use to be able to order the double male plug with a generator but don't think you can anymore. My fridge is 21 years old and the little 2k Honda didn't even speed up while on eco-mode although it won't run a 1hp 38yo craftsman air compressor since the startup amps are too much. The portable a/c units are great in emergency. And don't forget your hot water heater has a nice supply if needed.
Kerosene heater is your friend up north in the winter and having a basement in the summer can be free air conditioning.

Wonder why he didn't go rouge and back feed the house after throwing the main circuit breaker. Use to be able to order the double male plug with a generator but don't think you can anymore. My fridge is 21 years old and the little 2k Honda didn't even speed up while on eco-mode although it won't run a 1hp 38yo craftsman air compressor since the startup amps are too much. The portable a/c units are great in emergency. And don't forget your hot water heater has a nice supply if needed.
Kerosene heater is your friend up north in the winter and having a basement in the summer can be free air conditioning.
you should have seen the look in his eyes...when I went over there to see if he needed any help ..he has three kids and pets ... crazed.. I just said you ok Zach and ...walked away LOL... they charge an arm and a leg for the metal plate installed on the main breaker now days ...safety thing ..but its like 150 bucks for it ..and all it does is keep the switch closed for no back feed to keep the power line guys safe ...when they are working. but most people are ignorant in these situations so its a good thing LOL...

even more serious for people with children... with possible school closures until the fall ... so many financial and mental burdens to go along with that .... I am trying to stay positive as always...I do like to joke about things ...I guess its my way of dealing with things ...maybe good maybe bad ... but one lesson I learned early in life " be prepared ".. Boy Scouts ...

Ya know, the msm is doing all they can the fan the flames of panic because it sells. The CDC says for almost all who have it to just stay home and do like you would with the flu. Is it 60k died of the flu last year and 100k die annually from doctor screw ups every year and hospital infections. We see what the right hand is doing with the virus but want to know what the left is doing that we can't see.
"Be Prepared" so you're a doom and gloomer. ;)

Natural Gas is a water heaters best friend. :)

Doom and Gloom is the Democrats absolute and best offence/defense. Always has been........ They thrive upon it to divide the country, their purpose in the overall destruction of a free country.

Doesn't matter what side they are on, as long as it's politically expeditious and serves to take away liberties, give power to government and ruin our way of life.

And yes, RafsT....... Fuck those assholes.

Last edited: