Let's all just lose our minds........

Well this thread started out with everyone losing there minds over this virus. Well it’s eight days later from the start of this thread. what are your thoughts now. My wife is working today again, 9 days in a row. They have no more masks, they are using Home Depot dust masks or what ever they can find. The nurses are running scare. This has become a nightmare in daylight. The police were called this morning to remove an irate daughter because she didn’t think her father was getting proper care. No telling where this is going to go. All the people buying whatever they can get there hands on. Well there is only a few ways to eat , money or a gun. Only way you get a test now is if you are somebody or know someone. Now Rand Paul has got it. I’m sure he got a test the first time he blew nose And cough. Sorry for the rant. Don’t like what I’m starting to see !!

the unknown ...they say don't roam ..stay at home... that's great ... 39 inmates tested positive at rikers island...they are not roaming around anywhere... people have to work .. the gobment will hopefully sign the 1.6 trillion dollar relief bill tomorrow ...but I dont know how much that will help ... with this disaster that is unfolding .. this thing is not going to just go away... we still haven't figure out how to control it ... looks like a long road ahead ... god speed to everyone.. lets hope we can stay civilized...:oops:

POLICE enforcement of "social distancing" in New York.

A shit city, run into the ground by shit politicians, = your rights and way of life being taken away. Businesses run into the ground and closed forever. Massive unemployment to follow.

Perfect.

Chitcago and San FranHomeless will be next to enforce Marshall Law.

They will all 3 be the first to cry "foul" by the Fed. "We fucked up, but it's not our fault..It never is ..... It's TRUMPS fault!!!!!!!!!"

"HE DID THIS TO US......."

Fucktards.

You guys keep your heads on a swivel and take care of your family.
Dont be the idiot not taking the CDC seriously and getting others sick.

Thats really all i can say at this point

the unknown ...they say don't roam ..stay at home... that's great ... 39 inmates tested positive at rikers island...they are not roaming around anywhere... people have to work .. the gobment will hopefully sign the 1.6 trillion dollar relief bill tomorrow ...but I dont know how much that will help ... with this disaster that is unfolding .. this thing is not going to just go away... we still haven't figure out how to control it ... looks like a long road ahead ... god speed to everyone.. lets hope we can stay civilized...:oops:
CIVILIZED, great point !!!

Pelosi says "No Deal" .

Remember that.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said on Sunday that House Democrats would draft their own coronavirus stimulus bill after all sides failed to reach a deal on a massive proposal being negotiated in the Senate.
“We’ll be introducing our own bill, and hopefully it will be compatible with what they discuss on the Senate side,” Pelosi said as she left a short meeting in the Capitol with the leaders of both parties negotiating the stimulus

Pelosi says "No Deal" .

Remember that.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said on Sunday that House Democrats would draft their own coronavirus stimulus bill after all sides failed to reach a deal on a massive proposal being negotiated in the Senate.
“We’ll be introducing our own bill, and hopefully it will be compatible with what they discuss on the Senate side,” Pelosi said as she left a short meeting in the Capitol with the leaders of both parties negotiating the stimulus
Nasty Pelousy strikes again.

Pelosi says "No Deal" .

Remember that.

A damn damn shame. Well we are know the game by how. If this doesn’t change things nothing ever will. Damn shame

A damn damn shame. Well we are know the game by how. If this doesn’t change things nothing ever will. Damn shame

We the American people, are mere pawns in her and her fellow Democrats grand scheme to divide and conquer the country and then increase all governmental power to override the power of the normal people of this great country.

Last edited:
We DO have the ability to tell her and her ilk to go pound sand. Be a part of that. Talk/Write/Text to your Senator. She holds no sway on the right ones.....

I try not believe people could be this evil but I feel Pelosi and her cronies are happy this is going on. This is there only chance at defeating Trump by blaming him for this epidemic at hand. All I see on the news is the dem governors complaining how Trump isn’t doing enough, and not acting fast. With having a horrible economy and now mass unemployment numbers that was projected from this crisis. Everything Trump has done to benefit this country will be gone soon. I hope this shit ends fast.

We DO have the ability to tell her and her ilk to go pound sand. Be a part of that. Talk/Write/Text to your Senator. She holds no sway on the right ones.....

What's sad is doing all those things almost never works, we are nothing in their eyes. How's that old saying go, "Ballot box, jury box, cartridge box"
Lookup the Deagel Report, says U.S. population will be 100 million then.

The economic effects are seen all over, and getting worse.
My daughter is in the med field, too, as an RN/midwife. She had to fly from Shitcago, to Jax, yesterday.
Midway airport had MAYBE 10 people in the vid she sent me.
There were approximately 20 passengers on the flt. I wondered how long that could go on, before the airline is broke. No more than a minute, after had I received the pic, she said her Wednesday flt to Cali was cancelled, and there was only 2 other flts still listed.
Being a travelling nurse, her income is dependent on transportation.
NOT GOOD!

The virus only wishes it could come close to killing as many people as the economic fallout will. Things are never going to go back to the way they were. If the powers that blow had allowed it to be fixed back in 2008 we'd of been well into a real recovery and real financial system. Never will 2+ quad trillion be repaid, that's 2,000+ trillion.

So you're mad that they try and divide the country so you say fuck them? How does that help bring the country together? Sounds like you want it divided too. It's sad how much this country split. It seems like a lot of people said this shits been going forever, but man I just don't see that. It seems like this shit show started a decade ago or so. I'm going to blame the internet myself.

But in all seriousness I fee like this is a very urgent matter that requires drastic measures. From what I've read this virus kills at a rate of 4%. The swine flue killed at a rate of .02%. Swine flu spread to 50 million Americans. Now if this spreads like the swine flu and continues to kill at the same percentage it will mean MILLIONS of Americans will die. Everyone seems to be brushing this off, but doctors in Italy had to stand there and decide which person they were looking at was going to live and which was going to die because there simply wasn't enough equipment to go around. I would hate to see that happen here. And I'll use my hand sanatizer because I don't want to accidentally kill someones mother/grandmother or father/grandfather. Just wish you guys would be a little more careful. Ok...my rant is over :)

Lets see, who was in charge 10 years ago. Let me think. Oh, that's right.

Governor of NY said today 40 to 80 percent of the population will end up with the Coronavirus. So why the fuck are we stoping the country let’s get back to business as usual. In the past 2 weeks I’m out 25k. It cost a lot to keep my small business afloat and now they want me to just close my doors? I don’t know how any small business will be able to bounce back after this and honestly I don’t know how long I’m gonna be able pay 5 guys and rent without income much longer. It’s a family business that’s been around since 1926 and now we’re facing closing cause of this situation.

Ya gotta wonder do they just pull these numbers out of their ass. There's as of now 11,000 cases in ny out of 19,000,000 people, probably add a few million with the asshole's sanctuary state bullshit. Sure, maybe if everyone is french kissing and scratching each other's asses. And the hand sanitizer thing, really doesn't do all that much since you're just spreading the germs around and hopefully some will die from the bit of alcohol. Nothing, nothing beats washing hands with soap and hot water. Except maybe a dash of Jack Daniels. But only in extreme emergencies.