Let's all just lose our minds........

I hope you have seen the movie ...we are the millers ...espicially with the strip scene from Jenifer Aniston :love:
Yes I did. She looked way better in that movie than she ever looked in that horrible sit-com.

Funny thing. I never even heard of or saw "Friends" until it was in syndication. Just plain missed it. In the 90's my life was roller coaster.

It looks like it's gonna be an ugly month with many deaths, I'll be the first to say I was wrong in believing this was a manufactured news story / overblown. Gonna try to take the distancing thing a little more serious, tough to do though when the work day is spent on a scissor lift with a co-worker running pipe, they tell us we're essential lol. Hope u all stay safe.

try me !!!
Oh my , believe what I say - you will get far more then that. Try me!!!!!
Guys,

I have been mostly quiet about this crisis since it has begun. I know we are all in this together. But things are not going well for me. I'm predicting a particularly nasty financial and legal struggle for me. Every minute I'm playing it all out in my head and all roads are leading to my complete financial destruction. I don't see the possibility of the remaining portion of my professional life being long enough to ever recover.

But again, I guess we are all in this together.

It looks like it's gonna be an ugly month with many deaths, I'll be the first to say I was wrong in believing this was a manufactured news story / overblown. Gonna try to take the distancing thing a little more serious, tough to do though when the work day is spent on a scissor lift with a co-worker running pipe, they tell us we're essential lol. Hope u all stay safe.

l commend you for the change. I have a lot of family in the medical field that are scare to death about what is going on and what could happen. Please everyone be safe , please drop the political BS. It may save you, your family and others you care about

I'll be the first to say I was wrong in believing this was a manufactured news story / overblown.
I live in New Rochelle. By now I'm sure you heard of it. Ground Zero.

Even so, I'm not particularly afraid of getting sick. Even though it certainly can kill me. But I knew from day one it would probably destroy my life either way.

Guys,

I have been mostly quiet about this crisis since it has begun. I know we are all in this together. But things are not going well for me. I'm predicting a particularly nasty financial and legal struggle for me. Every minute I'm playing it all out in my head and all roads are leading to my complete financial destruction. I don't see the possibility of the remaining portion of my professional life being long enough to ever recover.

Yes we are, I'm set to close on a house in may and really don't know wtf is gonna happen. Wanna feel a little better about yourself? A week ago Friday I moved all my 401k $ into money market, AFTER it's worst week in decades in fear it was only the beginning. That means last weak I missed out on the best week since the 1930's. But like u said we're in it together and staying healthy is becoming the priority screw the dow

l commend you for the change. I have a lot of family in the medical field that are scare to death about what is going on and what could happen. Please everyone be safe , please drop the political BS. It may save you, your family and others you care about
Thanks Ray, u have to fully recover so u can participate in the Nationwide victory celebration at some point down the road...

Guys,

Joey l hope that doesn’t become your reality
Guys,

[/QUO

Joey, I hope that doesn’t become your reality, this is as bad as anything I have seen in my life, even worse then when I was in NAM. Keep the faith as best you can as I know you are right in the middle of this shit storm where you live. If I can help you in anyway PM me

Even so, I'm not particularly afraid of getting sick. Even though it certainly can kill me. But I knew from day one it would probably destroy my life either way.
U guys laid off? I know your in construction

If it's bills that are haunting you it's .sounding like with a phone call u can push them out several months, don't put the weight of the world on your shoulders there's more days ahead like the one u posted about last fall, with the impromptu cruise followed by the big home cooked meal :)

Guys,

my thoughts and prayers are with you joey.. you took me in when I first joined here and were very nice to me and supportive ..this is a tough crowd to say the least and you were one of the only veterans to be welcoming ..among a few others ...but all that aside... I have thought about you and others up in NY...and have truly been worried for you...these next two weeks are gonna make or break us...and I am scared.. I lost over 50 K in my retirement last week ...just like all of us probably ...but I think about Ray and what he just went through and nothing can compare to that ...it is all scary and uncertain financially ...but the most important thing we can think of right now is our health and that of others ...I have said this before ...I have been homeless for over a year and living out of my trunk or whoever I could shack up with...and the security of having shelter..a job and money for food and things is our ultimate goal in life until you may not have a life...its a fine line between it all.. and ill probably never figure it out.. but take it day by day ...and hope for the best and plan for the worst ...and never be afraid or to proud to ask for help ...we all need it

U guys laid off? I know your in construction
I work for a construction company that specializes in public school district additions, renovation, alteration, and restoration. We began providing disinfection services on day one. But that was quickly abandoned in exchange for full closures. Exterior work continued for a little. Now there is a full shut down. People at our main office are sick. Including the owners. Company is shut down.

I began a personal project with my own saved money. No loans. It can't be left undone. Others will be affected. They will hold me responsible. Money set aside for this project must now be used to survive. So on and so on.

Joey l hope that doesn’t become your reality
my thoughts and prayers are with you joey.. you took me in when I first joined here and were very nice to me and supportive ..this is a tough crowd to say the least and you were one of the only veterans to be welcoming ..among a few others ...but all that aside... I have thought about you and others up in NY...and have truly been worried for you...these next two weeks are gonna make or break us...and I am scared.. I lost over 50 K in my retirement last week ...just like all of us probably ...but I think about Ray and what he just went through and nothing can compare to that ...it is all scary and uncertain financially ...but the most important thing we can think of right now is our health and that of others ...I have said this before ...I have been homeless for over a year and living out of my trunk or whoever I could shack up with...and the security of having shelter..a job and money for food and things is our ultimate goal in life until you may not have a life...its a fine line between it all.. and ill probably never figure it out.. but take it day by day ...and hope for the best and plan for the worst ...and never be afraid or to proud to ask for help ...we all need it
Thank's guys. Prayers for all of us.