Let's all just lose our minds........

Nonsense. I was out on my R1 and CRF 250 L yesterday. A balmy 42 degrees up here in the Great White North. :)

Lol, 39 for a high here. There's some die hard bikers here too that were out yesterday (wasn't a Harley because they don't start when its cold) and a couple weeks ago saw someone driving with the top down pretending he wasn't cold. Looking forward to getting my Honda crotch rocket out soon.

Well, my ride wasn't exactly Easy Rider, but it was nice and had a few events......

Got about 20 thumbs up, left a Hellcat in the dust from a dig and had a (pretty good looking) transvestite roll up next to me at an intersection in its Mini Cooper once I got back into town....... Hollered at me "I'm in love with that car, do you have "switches"?

I said "No, this one's a fast car."

Hollered again, But does it have "switches"?

Light turned green and I laid down about 300 feet of tracks and then reeled her back in. At the next intersection "it" rolled up next to me, eyes looked like saucers.......

It said " OOOOOOOh, I love it even MORE now!"

I went exit, stage right, just before I fell in love, too. :love::eek::oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Someone help me understand.

If the government cancels all debt, does that mean if I buy a 100 acre ranch and a Ferrari, I will be in the clear?

What if I am debt free? Should I receive any compensation for having worked hard to pay my dues?

If the government cancels all debt, does that mean if I buy a 100 acre ranch and a Ferrari, I will be in the clear?

What if I am debt free? Should I receive any compensation for having worked hard to pay my dues?

Why bother worry about it or to even consider it? It will NEVER happen, ever, ever, ever.

Well, my ride wasn't exactly Easy Rider, but it was nice and had a few events......

Got about 20 thumbs up, left a Hellcat in the dust from a dig and had a (pretty good looking) transvestite roll up next to me at an intersection in its Mini Cooper once I got back into town....... Hollered at me "I'm in love with that car, do you have "switches"?

I said "No, this one's a fast car."

Hollered again, But does it have "switches"?

Light turned green and I laid down about 300 feet of tracks and then reeled her back in. At the next intersection "it" rolled up next to me, eyes looked like saucers.......

It said " OOOOOOOh, I love it even MORE now!"

I went exit, stage right before I fell in love, too. :love::eek::oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sounds more like something that would happen to The Grass Doctor! :ROFLMAO:

That's easy, the taxpayers will bailout all the warren buffetts and their friends. You're still on the hook for the ranch and Ferrari.
Now some financial adviser would of taken 3 pages to say that and charge you $1500. ;)

Why bother worry about it or to even consider it? It will NEVER happen, ever, ever, ever.

Ya know I've wondered about that, are they going to come and throw 200,000,000 people out in the street when "they" have destroyed all our hard work of 2.5 centuries and who are they going to get to do the throwing out. I'm thinking they just might have a few that will be pissed off enough to ???

Not worried about it.
Looks like some are pro-debt cancellation and was interested in hearing their take on it.

Not worried about it.
Looks like some are pro-debt cancellation and was interested in hearing their take on it.

Also in Biblical times charging interest was considered among the worst sins and an abomination. I remember when anything over 25% was criminal usury and now the sky's the limit. The little guy always gets bent over one way or the other. Starting over is the only way to fix it.

Northern AZ.
We never had lizards here. Ever.

We do now!

I think I was THE first person to notice one sitting on a rock while tuning my car behind a shopping center. It wasn't for another 2 years before scientist published the findings on the internet.

We never had lizards here. Ever.

We do now!

I think I was THE first person to notice one sitting on a rock while tuning my car behind a shopping center. It wasn't for another 2 years before scientist published the findings on the internet.

That's funny. We never had Brown Recluse spiders until the early 90's.

Both were probably transplanted cross country in moving boxes.

We used to have Horned Toads, but they are scarce now.

Well, he DOES live in Floorduh, ya know....!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
yeah these flooorideans. ...are panic buying ..bc it is mostly god's waiting room down here ...I am hoarding food like Buick parts now...:p..and I finally stop in at the store again this morning after work and there was TP on the self ...not much but I got one pack finally ...I been going every day.. still no chicken...WTF. ...

I find this far more amusing than I probably should.

Kid Rock.jpg

Sounds more like something that would happen to The Grass Doctor! :ROFLMAO:
my cars not that fast so I only get the washed up meth heads giving me the thumbs up...o_Oand or following me home to talk to me about my car...LOL

Sure it will , we will all go on the journey, sooner then you think, don’t believe you will take your debt with you. Of course some of us may, may end up in a better place then others, however you will be debt free ( money wise ). Had a lot of time thinking about this shit. Went out on the deck this afternoon for the first time in a long while to set in the sun. Didn’t stay long bugs wild animals and such. Hope everyone has a great journey when the time comes.

That's funny. We never had Brown Recluse spiders until the early 90's.

Both were probably transplanted cross country in moving boxes.

We used to have Horned Toads, but they are scarce now.
Italian wall lizards. They say they were released in Long Island years ago. Some how they have made it through Queens, then Manhattan, then the Bronx, now into New Rochelle. If you were familiar with the geography of this area, you would be astonished. This is technically an almost impossible task.

It was funny to see them in Europe when I was there over a year ago.