Let's all just lose our minds........

Be glad that with all our trouble, we don’t live in the Philippines. President Duterla has order that anyone found to be breaking the lockdown on the island of Luzon is to be shot on site by the Police or the Military . Wow bet there not spreading Covid-19 over there.

No matter your party views, the flu and this new strain knows no bounds. No matter what you think, it seems to be passed through contact through the droplet from human sneezing, coughing and these "spatter" droplets being touched. This in turn is transferred to the next "victim" by that individual managing to get it into one of their mucous membranes. This strain is covered by a "fatty" layer and can survive on hard surfaces for days and possibly weeks. The soap breaks down the fatty layer killing the virus inside. This is why washing your hands is so important. The soap breaks down the virus killing it. Sanitizing any surface you come in contact with is super important. door knobs, light switches, counter tops, writing utensils all need something that is sanitized with a diluted bleach compound with over 1000 ppm of the bleach in the water. Most bleach containers have a chart to get the concentration needed. It needs to be mixed up everyday as it looses its potency over time.

I am out in it as the job has been deemed essential so when I get home I remove my boots out side, go straight to the laundry room, strip down and put the clothing into the washing machine and go straight to the shower as it can be in your clothes and hair.

It is way better to be safe than sorry and I wouldn't know what to do if I was the one who gave it to my wife or children. It would drive me insane. Our daughter is pregnant with the first grand child and her husband is a police officer and i encouraged them to do the strip down, wash clothes and shower when he returns home also.

I am washing my hands repeatedly and hoping we don't contract it. I don't want to spread fear but do want all involved and that is everyone, to understand the risks and consequences.

Now Trump is telling the nation, if you go outside cover you mouth and nose with whatever you got. Everyone

My home has been under self quarantine for a few weeks now.

Our Governor made a lockdown type of proclamation starting on 3/31. The proclamation is full of exemptions, holes, etc, but has kicked off more panic buying & hoarding. Typically I'm stocked up 30 plus days worth no matter what, so the previous rounds of panic buying didn't affect my home. I donned my PPE & went to the store this morning. No paper products, no hand soaps, no canned soups/goods, no eggs, etc. The produce & meat sections looked about 50%. Fortunately for me, I didn't need much. I did need eggs though. Found a small local "farm" that I was able to pick up some eggs.

Last week I felt optimistic that this thing would blow over soon. Not feeling so optimistic this week.

Be glad that with all our trouble, we don’t live in the Philippines. President Duterla has order that anyone found to be breaking the lockdown on the island of Luzon is to be shot on site by the Police or the Military . Wow bet there not spreading Covid-19 over there.

Just read where the fascist goobernor of nj just signed an order for the police to confiscate mask and other needed items. Guess the constitution has been thrown under the bus there. I really wonder what it would take for the American people to stand up to tyranny. My parents and grand parents generation might not of let it get this far. Athens, TN is a perfect example.
By the way, y'all seem to be feelin pretty chipper lately, a big thumbs up.

AA.jpg

My home has been under self quarantine for a few weeks now.

Our Governor made a lockdown type of proclamation starting on 3/31. The proclamation is full of exemptions, holes, etc, but has kicked off more panic buying & hoarding. Typically I'm stocked up 30 plus days worth no matter what, so the previous rounds of panic buying didn't affect my home. I donned my PPE & went to the store this morning. No paper products, no hand soaps, no canned soups/goods, no eggs, etc. The produce & meat sections looked about 50%. Fortunately for me, I didn't need much. I did need eggs though. Found a small local "farm" that I was able to pick up some eggs.

Last week I felt optimistic that this thing would blow over soon. Not feeling so optimistic this week.
Yes this whole deal just Blows!

Does a great impression of Trump but mocking GOD is asking for trouble in my eyes.

Honestly? Watch it again.......He's trying to lighten the moment 9(A GOOD JOB, BY THE WAY) and he's mocking TRUMP, NOT God.........

Sheesh. pull those wadded up panties out of your crack. ;)

Last edited:
Honestly? Watch it again.......He's trying to lighten the moment 9(A GOOD JOB, BY THE WAY) and he's mocking TRUMP, NOT God.........

Sheesh. pull those wadded up panties out of your crack. ;)

Hey, I don't talk about your crack. And besides, that's why I switched to briefs. :LOL::LOL:

Lets go for broke and keep the shutdown going for the rest of the year.

Locked AND LOADED. We're good. ANNNNNNND.

My Land lord's brother would be the first to relocate to our "compound".

He has an arsenal and ammo for it that is pretty much unequaled in the state of AZ. That's saying something.

Yes, he's a little crazy but................. I'm good with it.

Last edited:
Lets go for broke and keep the shutdown going for the rest of the year.

It will not take until the end of the year. Was reported earlier today that half the states don’t have enough money in their unemployment fund to pay out the money for the number of people who have already been laid in the ass, with NO lubricant