You can type here any text you want

Let's get Otto to Reynolds

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HighPSI

Staff member
My son just got a new engine for his dragster and he could use your help again this year. I am sure there are quite a few others that might want you there too. I would be willing to donate a $100 towards a plane ticket to get you there. Anyone else want to chip in?

Sure im in for $50. I'll get it back in free labor, tuning, and tweaking anyway...;)

Some may chip in to keep him home:eek:

LOL!! I received an email for $25. Looks like we are over half way. I know I'm going to get my money's worth :)

Got a call with another $50 donation. The customer will be testing convertors and needs someone to help :eek:

So is he going? Anybody coming to Noble?

Got a call with another $50 donation. The customer will be testing convertors and needs someone to help :eek:

no way!!! .. thats not even a "challenge" for Otto.. Hell he would already have it changed by the time I am typing this post :eek: :p

Thanks Brett, we received your $50 today!!
It looks like we are going to get Otto to Reynolds!!
We are still a little short, but if anyone knows how hard Otto works, this is CHEAP LABOR!!:eek: :biggrin:
~Holly Hartline

Thanks for putting this together,and all who sent in,
It shows who has appreciated help ive given over the years,
I would have hated to miss it.
MY wife drained me out for a family vacation the week before.
But she was nice enough to let me go seeing our anniversary is
the day I leave:eek:

otto

I've only me Otto once. and still dont remember what he looks like. So maybe if i can get to go to reynolds, so maybe we can meet again. So all you people says he works hard maybe he can tune on my ride this time out. How about Otto? I maybe willing to let you drive it. If its not to slow for you. Maybe i will get to go this time out.

I've only me Otto once. and still dont remember what he looks like. So maybe if i can get to go to reynolds, so maybe we can meet again. So all you people says he works hard maybe he can tune on my ride this time out. How about Otto? I maybe willing to let you drive it. If its not to slow for you. Maybe i will get to go this time out.

I love driving dutys:)
I dont think I have made a pass down Silver dollar

Show up and just look for the ugliest,most pathetic person you can find.
That will be me:biggrin:

Looks like I will be able to make it to reynolds. Looking forward to seeing everyone again..

Scot W.

I guess me and Tony don't count.:frown: :frown:

And we will be bringing a special guest. PS he's coming out of retirement.:rolleyes:

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Thats right Travelling in our posse will be
Myself
Tony Gomes
Billy Triantifioileoiolisiou
And Russell (R) Merritt The "R" is for race:biggrin:

Back