Lets play guess what it will run..

kraus

Lets play guess what it will run the combo I have below minus the extender etream chip. Cuz it plain and simple runs like poo with it in and can't get no response on what is up.I ordered a tt chip and put it in runs great with combo below.So what is a guess on what it will run.

Lets play guess what it will run the combo I have below minus the extender etream chip. Cuz it plain and simple runs like poo with it in and can't get no response on what is up.I ordered a tt chip and put it in runs great with combo below.So what is a guess on what it will run.

11.30's@116 to 119

what octane and boost pressure r u gonna use? definitely some 11's...im almost in the 11's with 225 street tires! my guess 11.8 @115.5mphish!

boost 16 havent turned it up yet,93 gas track will add some 110 with it,foot brake,and timing i beleive is 17 would have to look ,it is the 93 tt street chip.

with my combo, no alky, 93 street tires i got a best of 13.06... so i say with anything below a 2.08 60ft. u wil be in the 12's! about a 12.5-12.8 @106-7