You can type here any text you want

Lets See Some Before And After Pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well here is a WE4 that was sitting half under a car port for 4-5yrs. My buddy Donnie Brooks & I had tried to get them to sell it for three years and they would'nt budge! The kind of people that only cracked the door open just enough to tell you NO! Well one day out of the blue Donnie recived a phone call asking if he would want the car! :eek: Of course he called me and we went to finally get a close look at it. After the three years of trying to get it they remembered the highest price we were up to and would take no less! So after all the times trying to get this thing we couldn't pass it up now, We bought it, got it to my house and started doing the basic checks on it. We were told it had a blown head gasket from the owner, It turned out it Didn't have a blowen head gasket and I had it running 3 days later! ;) Now with it running we started on the outside & interior. Here are some of the Before & After shots.... :biggrin:

Scot W.

And everytime I drive it, it gets better! Finally got a few recent pictures. Car needs paint, but after some wet sanding, looks good from 5' or so. I can tell you for sure, no blown head gasket;)

Attachments

• P8070026.JPG
    P8070026.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 820
  • P8070027.JPG
    P8070027.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 822
  • P8070028.JPG
    P8070028.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 830
  • P8070029.JPG
    P8070029.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 826
'86 regal limited. Bought for $250. Person before me thought she bought a le baron at an auction. Sold it to me later and there was $500 due in registration fees. The original owner thought he was getting the car back and paid $300 on the car a day before I was going to pay the fees. I really wish I had taken a picture of the day I got it. It had plexiglass opera windows that were all cracked up. Broken glass inside the car. The column was broken and had to be started with a screwdriver(had to manually pull the pin to start it) 14'' spinner hubcaps. It was a mess....Car isn't complete yet. finish date is late may/ early june :)

Start1.jpg

P1010014.jpg

Wow!!

And I thought my T roof channels were bad! Nice Resto on the cars boys!:)

Rob350. thank you my friend, you seriously saved one from the crusher. Top notch job. that car is gorgeous!

Rob350....What did you paint the engine with? It has a perfect finish sheen and color .... it looks amazing.

Wow its nice to see these projects.
Mine wasnt much but here ya go

Attachments

• 87T000.jpg
    87T000.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 351
  • 884658-R1-02-23A_003.jpg
    884658-R1-02-23A_003.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 341
  • S7303426.JPG
    S7303426.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 342
Wow. That was awesome! It looks very beautiful when the paint gets shiny. I like the black rims a lot, looks good on the car. By the way, did you use any lowering spring/coil over?

my car in the picture was lowered 2.5'' in the front and 2'' in the rear. Beltech drop spindles and beltech rear lowered springs. Since then I've installed 1'' drop springs in the front so currently the car is lowered 3.5'' in the front. I still have at least 300-500lbs more to add to the car. windows, radiatior, rest of manifolds, interior/seats, trim, transmission, batteries etc. So the car will probably lower. Here s a more current picture. also my motor is heavier than the stock 3.8. Its a 305tpi. out of a camaro

lift1.jpg

Back