You can type here any text you want

Lets see your Desktops!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Obviously, minimize everything so that you have your desktop there to show us. Then, press and hold the Shift key and press the button above the insert key. Then, open a program like Microsoft Paint and then press and hold the Ctrl key and press V. Then, save the image as whatever name you want in JPEG format. Then, just like any other image you want to show us, host it somewhere and then either just post the web address or put it in image tags so that we don't have to click and we can see it right there.

hopefully this works:D

this is probably a stupid question, but after i make the image how do i put it in a reply here??:confused:

Sorry for all the icons but this is my work pc , i also have a picture of my national blown up on my desk and a model of a national that i built sittion on top of my computer, ppl comment on them all the time.
Here ya go

sorry to say, but the reason this thread isnt going to go too far is because you cant post pictures on this board, and finding a picture host is a huge bitch for alot of people.

honestly i think it will do better on www.t6p.com

Originally posted by KillrV6
sorry to say, but the reason this thread isnt going to go too far is because you cant post pictures on this board, and finding a picture host is a huge bitch for alot of people.

honestly i think it will do better on www.t6p.com
The CamaroZ28 board doesn't host photos either. I think it's a younger crowd, more into their computers and customizations. Plus most of'em can do this techie stuff in their sleep.

Originally posted by TT/A1233
The CamaroZ28 board doesn't host photos either. I think it's a younger crowd, more into their computers and customizations. Plus most of'em can do this techie stuff in their sleep.

lol i love the comment about the "younger croud" LOL that has to be one of the funnyest things this week :D (i am younger and yes i probley could do that in my sleep lol)

TT/A 1233 Thats a real good looking picture, where did you find it?
Tarey D.

That's the picture on the cover of Dennis Kirban's book "Guide to 1986-1987 Turbo Buicks". I scanned it in high quality and took quite a while cleaning it up. My soft cover was kinda beat up. I've got some iron on transfers my printer will take and thought about putting that on a black shirt. Just haven't done that yet....

Back