Let's try to make it fair for everyone to play

usetaboost

SAY CAR RAMROD!!
I know I won't have the luxury in competing in this anytime soon (but my build will be geared towards this:biggrin: ). Seems like everyone else is left out if they don't have an IC car-kinda sucks.

Here's an idea-Split it up into classes: IC, HA, Carb'ed.
or

Slam them all in the mix. Here's how to do it: Take fastest quarter mile times from each style of car from car and driver-IC, HA, and Carbed. Whoever improves the most on that quarter mile time wins the honey pot.

Slam away guys and gals, I'm ready!

All you would have to do is run slow then crank it up. Heads up racing means your going for the win when there is someone in the other lane and you are not running on a dial in. HOw many TSA competitors do you think there will be?

As much as I hate to say it, I think the TSA rules are just fine as is. Now I'm just as big of a fan of HA and Carb-Turbos but damn it, some of you guys are trying to turn this class into a Bracket Race.

Now what I would have done to this class is make it a class system and run it on an index. Much like Stock/Super Stock Eliminator.

I made a simular sugestion Jesse. My idea was to base it off the original time that the car ran from the factory and the most improved time from stock would win. It could be based on a percentage, say if you improve the time by 20% versus a car that improves 30% over the original time. This really would allow every one to run and it's geared more toward how well you mod the car to get it to perform. Alky allowed but no nitrous.