You can type here any text you want

License plates

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BOP4ever

Cool license plates and frame...
I was wanting something for the front bumper to break up the black....My car was a Texas car and the front plate to me set off the car... of course quik6 was kinda cool too... Anyway Wife wont let me have something that might provoke a street race on it... so I am lookng for something cool, but not to in your face... Also Id like a frame for the back... this can be a little fun as I doudt she will ever notice it...LOL...;)

How about 2SLOW? That doesn't provoke anything. (cept amybe the Z06 guy taking his Vette back to the dealership because his poor car is running like CRAP!! because a dang Grandpa car just blew his doors off and it even had plates that said "Too Slow"!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Local guy has those plates. Don't let 'em fool you. He runs 10.70's on pump gas. Soon to be faster when I finish the 274" StageI:eek: :biggrin:

I had EFFNQWK (F'ing qwik)on my 1st TR, but the F@*kers that stole it took the tags, so I couldn't get 'em again in MD. I've always liked stuff like JUSTAV6, IATEAV8, etc. Good luck with it!

I am not getting a custom DMV plate this would be something aftermarket or airbrushed so its a little more wide open.. Thanks for the input though I like those !

my fl tag is "not a v8". my first gn plate was "no v8" but that car was stolen back in 1997.:mad:

You could put 80's Muscle... Kinda cheezy but safe... Import eater is cool too... I eatv8s,..whos next??? that wouldnt provoke anything.... lollol. Think2x... If you have a posi, 2 tire fire or fyrer your choice. good luck......

Back