Lier Seigler Upolstery

guyn

Hi guys, I'm looking for '84 GN Lier Seigler upolstery cloth,any one have any or know where I can get some. I only need a square yard but will buy more if required.
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks, Guy

Yeah they have it. Last I knew it cost around $75 a yard. Just send them a sample and they'll send their closest match back.

A while ago there was someone on the board that had some of the ORIGINAL material for sale. I don't remember his name. You could try doing a search.

I have a 18" X 7" New original never used piece of Lear Seat Material as well as a used 'panel' that has no holes in it....I will part with it for the right price...if not its going on ebay.

thanks guys

Thanks guys I'll look them up, my car only has approx 50,000 miles, 84,000 KMs. But the seat spring on the driver's outer panel pushed through and made hole. Otherwise the interior is mint. I'll try the site you recomended and do a search for the lad that had some. I remember that too. Herb thanks but the panel is approx 7 by 19 1/2 from what I measured, how big is your used piece, what panel is it from?
Thanks again guys.
Guy