lights?

turbobooster

this is the second time this happens to me my interior lights, boost guage light, and the shifter light suddenly turned off and wont go on no more. just like before the stock tach gauge lights will come on only those lights as soon as i turn on my headlights the stock gauge light dont light upp anymore :confused: i checked all my fuses they are all good i also checke dthe sensors on the passenger sider fender wall i tried moving them playing wit the wires unpluggin and pluggin again but still nothing so i dont know wat else could be causing this almost a yr ago when this last happen to me i messed around wit those sensors and got everything to work again but this time it aint working so any tips ideas or advice u guys can give would be lots of help thanx

check grounds

My thought would be a loose or bad ground somewhere. The one behind the A/C mount (on my car) caused me some problems.

Sorry I've been busy. Mine were behind one large bolt on the alum bracket the A/C mounts to(now moved to the front of it). If mine were in the correct spot to start with there should be a large group of black wires going there.

i still cant figure out y my interiors lights wit boodt agauge lights turn on as soon as headlights go on any more tips or advice guys ? :confused: