You can type here any text you want

Like I sad I would

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
Here is a pic I took today with my Nw Modular Centerline Wheels mounted on MT Drag Radials.:cool:

Attachments

• DSC00038.jpg
    DSC00038.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 424
Bringing this back up. What size rear wheels? Thinking about going with 15 x 8's for my GN with 4" backspacing. 275/60 drag radials.

Im starting to really like these wheels! How expensive are they and what sizes are the ones on your car?

15 X 4 FRONT
15 X 8 REAR
MT 275/60R15
4" BS

I have Slicks on now that are 28.5 x 10.5 M&H

Thanks
Joe

This is a total rookie question but iam buying a car with 15" centerlines with drag radials. The car has the same stance as yours with skinnys up front. Can stock rims be put on or is the suspension adjusted to fit the drags in the back? The car sits so high in the rear It doesn't look like a stock rim would fit right

This is a total rookie question but iam buying a car with 15" centerlines with drag radials. The car has the same stance as yours with skinnys up front. Can stock rims be put on or is the suspension adjusted to fit the drags in the back? The car sits so high in the rear It doesn't look like a stock rim would fit right

The stance shown is pretty close to stock for a 1987 (86's sit lower).

The back is high because the tires are 28" tall (stock is 26") and the car may have dual airbags (aftermarket airlift, inside the springs).

Dual airbags are needed sometimes with 28" tires if the backspacing of the aftermarket wheels is 3.5", to keep the tire off the inside of the fender around turns.

Put stock wheels/tires on it and take the air out of the bags (there is usually a hose run to the rear bumper), and it would look and ride like stock.

I had a 1/4 to 1/2". But I am not sure as I have Slicks on now.

Thanks for liking them. They look better in person. And with the Slicks I lowered the back 1/2" or so.
Looks even better..:)

Back