You can type here any text you want

Lil front brake upgrade

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

House

Well Tonight I put on some Cross Drilled and Slotted rotors and Hawk Brake pads and new Coni Seal Rubber lines all from Summit. The car stops alot better now! I really recomened it if you looking to stop a lil quicker with the powermaster.

coni seal lines
gn13pl6.jpg

old brakes
gn14oc0.jpg

gn15pd3.jpg

New brakes
gn16uj6.jpg

gn17xe2.jpg

Hawk Pads
gn18xe3.jpg

Well Tonight I put on some Cross Drilled and Slotted rotors and Hawk Brake pads and new Coni Seal Rubber lines all from Summit. The car stops alot better now! I really recomened it if you looking to stop a lil quicker with the powermaster.

coni seal lines
gn13pl6.jpg

old brakes
gn14oc0.jpg

gn15pd3.jpg

New brakes
gn16uj6.jpg

gn17xe2.jpg

Hawk Pads
gn18xe3.jpg

What are the part#'s for Rotors & Pads?
FRED

pads HWK-HB119F-594
rotors SUM-DSEP-5547L SUM-DSEP-5547R

hoses CNS-BH177227

Not to sound like a prick but make to post back here with when those rotors crack and how many miles it did it in. Everyone I know that has Ebay slotted and drilled rotors cracked them.

Those pads are great and not sure on those lines, but ditch the drilled.

Not to sound like a prick but make to post back here with when those rotors crack and how many miles it did it in. Everyone I know that has Ebay slotted and drilled rotors cracked them.

Those pads are great and not sure on those lines, but ditch the drilled.

re read first post there not from Ebay

I got slotted-x-drilled rotors off of ebay for my Daily Driver and I'm going strong at over 40k on them with no issues at all...

Back