Limited RARE W02 blue on blue for sale New pics

a lot of interest... but no sale...this is a shame in this community...in the last few weeks I have seen worthless cars sell for a few grand less then this one....anybody with any sense would not buy a project to save a measling few thousand dollars...but then again not everybody knows these cars either...

it will die in my warehouse if it does not get the $12,500 I want...this is the last I will put this car in here......I dont need money ....and I dont care....I just want this very very nice example of a limited to go to a good home.......

Bashing this user community will not get the car sold any faster...good luck anyways.

Bottom line it IS a rare car!! I like Limiteds better than all the other Turbo cars. Ya I have had a few and Melissa still owns the first one I bought in the early 90s. Selling cars on here is tuff.. Tire kickers of the world :eek: Don't like the car .. MOVE on !! Price to high ?? WHO CARES IT'S HIS CAR !! Trying to find a car like this is getting harder and harder to do. And a car is only "original" once !!
All the older people in here know what I would do with people busting my balls .. Piece the sucker out like I did to a 27k white one a few years ago :biggrin:
Oh .. Are you wondering why if I like Limiteds so much why didn't I buy it ?? Right color and velour interior BUT it's missing the "hole in the roof" and the Chrome package. Otherwise it would be in my garage .
OK done with my mornin rant. bash away :p

Bottom line it IS a rare car!! I like Limiteds better than all the other Turbo cars. Ya I have had a few and Melissa still owns the first one I bought in the early 90s. Selling cars on here is tuff.. Tire kickers of the world :eek: Don't like the car .. MOVE on !! Price to high ?? WHO CARES IT'S HIS CAR !! Trying to find a car like this is getting harder and harder to do. And a car is only "original" once !!
All the older people in here know what I would do with people busting my balls .. Piece the sucker out like I did to a 27k white one a few years ago :biggrin:
Oh .. Are you wondering why if I like Limiteds so much why didn't I buy it ?? Right color and velour interior BUT it's missing the "hole in the roof" and the Chrome package. Otherwise it would be in my garage .
OK done with my mornin rant. bash away :p

Grumpy,

Since you like to cut them up so much and if the only thing holding you back from buying it is a hole in the roof and chrome trim, I tell you what, I'll be the first to offer to help you out! A friend of mine has a Limited(V8) car with all the trim needed and I have a sawzall. I'll be happy to cut the hole in the roof(or for that matter, cut the whole roof off) for you and get you a deal on the chrome trim you need. I can even hook you up with a guy in PA that has a GN shell with a perfect CF5 roof that he will sell and I'll even help cut that one off too.

See! Problem solved. No reason for you not to buy it now huh? Better buy it quick before someone else does and takes my idea and runs with it.

Slocar, here's a free bump for you. Also glad I was able to help you make a sale! PM me and I'll tell you where to send the check for making the sale for you.;)

Grumpy,

Since you like to cut them up so much and if the only thing holding you back from buying it is a hole in the roof and chrome trim, I tell you what, I'll be the first to offer to help you out! A friend of mine has a Limited(V8) car with all the trim needed and I have a sawzall. I'll be happy to cut the hole in the roof(or for that matter, cut the whole roof off) for you and get you a deal on the chrome trim you need. I can even hook you up with a guy in PA that has a GN shell with a perfect CF5 roof that he will sell and I'll even help cut that one off too.

See! Problem solved. No reason for you not to buy it now huh? Better buy it quick before someone else does and takes my idea and runs with it.

Slocar, here's a free bump for you. Also glad I was able to help you make a sale! PM me and I'll tell you where to send the check for making the sale for you.;)

NOPE... car had to come from GM with it :p I have had all sorts of Buick and TTAs over the years. I like "original" cars.. I know I know I do have modified ones but the wife decided she wanted another car . The Limited I pieced out was a hardtop car.. I have a few moonroof set ups and a GN with a moonroof to . I thought about it for 2 seconds and decided to just piece out the other car an take the quick $$$ and run :biggrin: Oh I am to lazy to do cars over at this point. I buy them they way I want it . Ever get cars painted before and don't see the car for 2 years :eek:

TTT for a deal for someone :p

Thanks Dan

Dan's the man....ofcourse as long as he doesnt part anything out ....lol

:biggrin:

Dan's the man....ofcourse as long as he doesnt part anything out ....lol

:biggrin:

NO MORE PARTS CARS FOR ME !!! Wife is sick of lookin at 24 years of Buick parts hoarding :eek: I am also at the point of my life that I just want to get a really nice car that I don't have to paint, do a motor, do this an do that.. I don't have the time :p Soooo TTT for ya :cool:

This reminds me of the bashing when I tried to sell my car here a few years back. BTW nice car. I had better luck selling mine on autotrader if this helps.

tell me about it....

it will sell.... not much out there AT ALL to choose from...buyers seem to think there are a ton of cars like this in the market....lol until they go looking...

Mark Is 100% Straight Up And Car Is Better Then Described! Too Nice For Me To Turn Into A 10-11 Secondmonster Or Id Of Bought It.

For Sale

Hello,

A good friend of mine is very interested in the car.
Could you send me the zip file with more pictures.

Also is it ok with you that the car leaves the US?

I ask this cause I and my friend are from The Netherlands, and are Classic Buick car owners and I race a GSX clone here (I was the first Buick owner here who started to race all the Mopars/chevy etc cars.)
With my old iron Stage 1 464 engine I have won alot of runs and events.
And this year the car got an upgrade with a nice 475CID alu headed engine and I'm tuning it for its first 10s run.
We made 3 easy testruns, and without stalling/loading the convertor up it drove 11.3s@117MPH without breaking a sweat and the rpm just passing the5400 rpm mark.
So there is more in there for sure.

Ok back to this nice car you have for sale, my friend is leaving for the US early september, and he was wondering if he can comeby and look over the car. He told me if the car is as nice as the pictures show.
He surely like to buy it and take it back with him.

So let me know if thats ok, and if you guys can meet up in september.

Also check out my vids on my youtube site, see the link in my signature.

Greetz

Robert Noeken

call me 954-548-7706

I dont care where it goes.... i just prefer for the car not to be butchered...i have passed on 3 buyers who wanted to turn the car into a 10 sec. car....i held it for too long to give it away for that....

call me if you want to buy it or see it.....

Mark

Mark,

No he will keep it orginal like it is now.

Can you give me a break down on the car, what is good and bad.
Want doesn't work etc.
So I can give my friend and good overall picture of the car.

Tnx

Robert

everything on car works...

the car has been driven less then 800 miles in the last 4 years...

call me if u r serious...

ttt

Car is still available.... it is super clean and a great example of a Limited.....

YOU WILL NOT FIND ONE NICER AND UNMOLESTED.....i promise you this...

954-548-7706 Mark

Sold!

Sold-- not here --

the last of the great original Limiteds.

For as long as I had it here for sale and now it gets sold for
the price I originally asked for from a non-member

I do not want to sell a car here again. Too much bull****

Too much drama. Good luck to those trying to find that perfect
Limited. There are no more

car still for sale...

I had to install a new brake motor for the brake system because the car was sitting and not being driven...I noticed this after taking it out of the warehouse to get ready for the buyer....common problem with these cars as we all know...... I told the buyer before he was to fly in and get the car....since I did not want to hold back any information concerning the car.....though the car was ready to drive back to his state with zero issues....after the brake motor was installed I DROVE the car for 100 miles and enjoyed every minute...I paid for the repair...car is perfect in every respect....buyer backed out without seeing the car and lost his deposit...
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

where do these people come from????

I was honest yet this issue had nothing to do with the future owner since a 23 year old car will on occasion have a repair or two...LOL...they actually do break down from time to time....the buyer was unaware that these cars can break and repairs sometimes are necessary....LOL

Car is now for sale again.....

As much as I do not want to sell a car here.... I THINK not letting the board members know about the car for sale is unfair...as I have bought 7 cars from here already...

I had to install a new brake motor for the brake system because the car was sitting and not being driven...I noticed this after taking it out of the warehouse to get ready for the buyer....common problem with these cars as we all know...... I told the buyer before he was to fly in and get the car....since I did not want to hold back any information concerning the car.....though the car was ready to drive back to his state with zero issues....after the brake motor was installed I DROVE the car for 100 miles and enjoyed every minute...I paid for the repair...car is perfect in every respect....buyer backed out without seeing the car and lost his deposit...
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

where do these people come from????

I was honest yet this issue had nothing to do with the future owner since a 23 year old car will on occasion have a repair or two...LOL...they actually do break down from time to time....the buyer was unaware that these cars can break and repairs sometimes are necessary....LOL

Car is now for sale again.....

As much as I do not want to sell a car here.... I THINK not letting the board members know about the car for sale is unfair...as I have bought 7 cars from here already...

nice car!!!

Really nice looking car. Don't know anything about the difference between T-Types, Limiteds, GN's, or GNX's (other than I think all GN's and GNX's were black?)

Just purchased an 89 TTA and cannot believe how much fun I'm having driving this car (9,300 mile original) ... I'm considering selling my '70 GTO Convertible and possibly getting into a Buick Turbo Car.

Would certainly consider this one if I was more educated on the differences between the cars.

Does this car move like my TTA? I was told the TTA was more like the GNX. How much faster is the GNX than this Limited (or the GN & T-Types for that matter?)

Would certainly consider this one if I was more educated on the differences between the cars.

Does this car move like my TTA? I was told the TTA was more like the GNX. How much faster is the GNX than this Limited (or the GN & T-Types for that matter?)

GNX's, GN's, Ts's,T Type's and TTA's are all nice cars to someone. GNXs are great but what are you goin to do with it?? Kind of expensive to drive it around (car is only original once) . All the rest is just a matter of choice. I love TTA's !! Wife bought one new and we drove it into the ground! Also have had a few others .. FUN car no doubt !! Buicks.. I have had em all.. AND a LOT of them since 1986. My favorite is a Limited hands down.. I like the "sleeper" look.
TTAs and Buicks can both be made to go "faster" for cheap $$$ .. Although I do give the TTA is easier to make go with "stock" parts :cool: TTAs also handle better.. :cool: