You can type here any text you want

Lines and 340 L/hr pump

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

vacuum 6

Lots of internet talk about having to install a new return or drill out existing.

Has anyone had success with replacing the stock fuel rail feed and return pipe? The sections on the front of the motor, items 7 and 8 in the pic.

Attachments

I did it recently. Started with new 340 fuel pump, couldn't get FP below 100 psi. So, I replaced return line with SS braided 6 -AN and all was good. I did the feed line today. Not the best picture, but it was pretty damn easy. Got some fuel smell, so gonna switch to Teflon at some point.

Attachments

• IMAG0541.jpg
    IMAG0541.jpg
    967.5 KB · Views: 176
Are you replacing, because their clogged? People, like me, cut the return line at the tank to relieve restriction, not up front.

The return line on the front of the motor has to come off. You have to run a 6-AN line from the FPR back or use the feed line for the return. As for the stock feed line it will be fine using a 340lph pump with. If your upgrading the feed line you will need a 16mm adapter to 8-an

Back