You can type here any text you want

Lips Rolled but No Notch - 15"x10"?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
come on your old enuff to know "Bronco Billy" :p the old days of having Gabriel Air Shocks (or todays = air bags) jacked up to keep the body of the car off of the tires .
Aaaah!...NOW I understand!...Thanks for explaining!...Yes I'm old enough to remember ...but I didn't know that it was called the "Bronco Billy" look!...:biggrin:
getchasum said:
Claude, Magic Questions....

Is the car street driven and do they rub???
Does it rub on launch?
Yes I do drive the car on the street...in fact, it sees more street use than track. As for tires rubbing, like I said before, these are new wheels and I haven't driven the car yet (no motor), but just by looking at it, I don't think that it'll touch, even if it's pretty close to the fender lip...:wink: ...but I'll know for sure when the car will be runnung again. As for launching, I don't know either and probably won't because these wheels won't be used for racing I have another set of "Monocoque" wheels for the track...:redface:

Claude. :)

Yes I do drive the car on the street...in fact, it sees more street use than track. As for tires rubbing, like I said before, these are new wheels and I haven't driven the car yet (no motor), but just by looking at it, I don't think that it'll touch, even if it's pretty close to the fender lip...:wink: ...but I'll know for sure when the car will be runnung again. As for launching, I don't know either and probably won't because these wheels won't be used for racing I have another set of "Monocoque" wheels for the track...:redface:

Claude. :)

Have you had a chance to get her back on the road? I still have bought my 10" wheels but I'm close to needing them......:D

Back