You can type here any text you want

Local EVO on drag radials runs 9.6x @ 152!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
he's gotta a break light out, its an illegally modified car!

nah just kidding, sick run great car, imho

Update...

Thought I'd give u guys an update...Yesterday this car just ran a 9.40 @ 150 & 9.46 @149. Here're the vids:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOlsj8qVO0U[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amj9jZvmIcw[/YOUTUBE]

EVOs have completely taken over the local dragstrips...I know of a couple of local TRs in the works but I don't think they'll be able to take any of them down. TRs kinda suck...:mad:

We have some fast EVOs here in Florida especially down south, but we also have some TRs that can lay the smack down on them when needed.:D Guess it just depends on where you live, I've been lucky to live in a state with a pretty good number of fast TRs and have seen plenty of them running hard over the years. I imagine though that in PR the imports are much more popular than domestics so that is probably why you see so many fast EVOs at the dragstrips.

We have some fast EVOs here in Florida especially down south, but we also have some TRs that can lay the smack down on them when needed.:D Guess it just depends on where you live, I've been lucky to live in a state with a pretty good number of fast TRs and have seen plenty of them running hard over the years. I imagine though that in PR the imports are much more popular than domestics so that is probably why you see so many fast EVOs at the dragstrips.

You live in the "Palm Tree Posse" & Hartline Performance state...there will be fast TRs!! :D Like you said, here the imports rule.

Nice sleeper. Wow 152! What turbo does he run?

Sorry Brett, I have no idea on what turbo. I got the info from a local forum. The competition with these EVO guys down here is fearsome & sometimes they don't post their combos. If any info on the combo comes up I'll let u guys know as I did with the ET update.

Back