You can type here any text you want

logging boost

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes. I figured the alky controller is already tapped into the 3 bar map under the hood, so I could just tap into the wire going to the controller under the dash and it will read the same signal. Is this wrong?

Go to the "Vortex Buick" website and go to the "How to" section there is a very detailed how to on logging boost with a Power Logger that includes pictures...The great thing is if your not getting a accurate voltage reading from your map sensor wire it tells you how to hook it up to get an accurate reading....

I already tapped into the wire to the alky controller. Just wanted to know if I'm still good with that. If not I'll change it to the way it shows on vortex buick.

Not heard of it being done that way although it may be an accurate reading not sure?? When you say you tapped into the green wire at the alky controller are you talking the map sensor located on the passenger inner fender or the actual pac controller???

The one coming from the controller wiring. I tapped into the one on the passenger inner fender when I did the alky kit. I guess I'll just see if it works. I saw someone else on here that did it this way but can't find the thread again. Thanks Tim

Ok. I found an older thread asking the same question. Razor verified this is ok to do.

Back