LoL Female soldier gets tazed and grabs dudes privates

I know for a fact we had 1 death from the cops tazering somebody a few years ago and I believe they killed somebody else this year as well. My city only has about 60,000 people so I think 2 deaths from tazering is a little much! So much for innocent until proven guilty.

I just looked it up we had 3 deaths in Meriden CT since 2008

Evil...so what would have been the correct course of action in your opinion?

(I'm referring to the 73 year old Texas woman who was tazed)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If you can't restrain a 72 year old woman with manual force, maybe you should find employment else where, or go sit behind a desk.

It's sad to see out of shape, overweight people try to protect and serve, when they are just trying to do the right thing. This is the reason they resort to using devices to restrain, to compensate for their weaknesses.

I believe in using a Tazer when the situation warrants it (escalation of force). Such as if you were faced agaisnt someone twice your size and is not complying with your demands. Not agaisnt a Senior Citizen.

People in these types of organizations should learn their way around the weight room.

Evil...so what would have been the correct course of action in your opinion?

(I'm referring to the 73 year old Texas woman who was tazed)

Oh I don’t know. Threaten to poke her with my thumb? Look at him and look at her.

I know there are many incidents where tasters were useful but that’s not my concern.

As a citizen, when I see a 240lb cop need a taser to take down a 73 year old woman, that’s a concern.

And then to make matters worse, they do not have to account for their actions. That’s some Brotherhood!

God will not be able to help the person that does that to my 74 year old mother. No one will!

D

Is it ok for me to use a tazer on a police officer that i feel is being excessively violent with someone or myself ?

I'll make sure to buy the double cartridge one just in case he has a partner. That'll be a good 6 oclock news update.

I have personally tased 5 people to date. There is no doubt that it is one of the greatest tools ever given to us. The word is out about them and nobody wants to fight with us anymore. When I first came on I never had a second thought about brawling with an offender, but now that I'm a little wiser and a lot older and I really appreciate how the BS stops when the lightning rod comes on! Anyone anti-taser has to be either anti-police or been tased at some point. The new units we carry have dual cartridges so I can blast 2 offenders without reloading.

So your saying, the bullshit can only be controlled with violence using the tazer? So now your older and wiser or are you just using violence to correct a situation. You are the perfect example of excessive force to "control a situation"

How do you control the situation @ home with lets say your family? Do you take out the lighning on the dinner table and watch the bullshit stop.. ? Incredible

Is it ok for me to use a tazer on a police officer that i feel is being excessively violent with someone or myself ?

I'll make sure to buy the double cartridge one just in case he has a partner. That'll be a good 6 oclock news update.

That's only acceptable if you continuously repeat STOP RESISTING!

I have personally tased 5 people to date. There is no doubt that it is one of the greatest tools ever given to us. The word is out about them and nobody wants to fight with us anymore. When I first came on I never had a second thought about brawling with an offender, but now that I'm a little wiser and a lot older and I really appreciate how the BS stops when the lightning rod comes on! Anyone anti-taser has to be either anti-police or been tased at some point. The new units we carry have dual cartridges so I can blast 2 offenders without reloading.
And your bragging about it ! Thank God you reap what you sow ! Good Lord can set things straight with cops with a chip on the shoulder I would love to be a fly on the wall when it happens no respect for people wearing a badge that act and talk this way period!