You can type here any text you want

Longevity on a modded TR.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Built right, tuned right these cars are strong and run many miles. Mine is my daily driver and I average over 25k miles a year. And it runs mid to high tens consistently. I drove 920+ miles each way to the GS Nationals in Bowling Green and had no problems. I have 60k+ miles on this motor and it's running strong. Build it right and tune it right and drive it like you stole it!

Built right, tuned right these cars are strong and run many miles. Mine is my daily driver and I average over 25k miles a year. And it runs mid to high tens consistently. I drove 920+ miles each way to the GS Nationals in Bowling Green and had no problems. I have 60k+ miles on this motor and it's running strong. Build it right and tune it right and drive it like you stole it!

Awesome miles. I love seeing them out being used still.

Stock short block and cam with 130k miles. Survived 1 headgasket mishap. Last time out went 11.3 at 120mph with an easy 1.72 60ft. It's all in the tune.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Back