Look at this TTA...

Don't forget the big Chevy sticker for the windshield.

Maybe some fuzzy dice.

Did I see a Craco stereo? Damn.

Car seems pretty clean to me. I'm not a fan of the wheels, but to

each his own.

I like some bling in the motor.;)

Damn, finally someone does something different with ones of these and he gets slamed. I think the car looks pretty good myself, there is something about the wheels that is a little off, but over all I like it. The wheels dont look like they stick out from the fender any, yes there wider but **** if your doing rims why not. It definitely needs to be lowered. I can only imagine what your guys are gonna say when I'm done with mine.

its all in good fun:D the only thing i dont like are the wheels,its still a tta and the wheels come off easy enough;)

Originally posted by GMC-YA
Damn, finally someone does something different with ones of these and he gets slamed. I think the car looks pretty good myself, there is something about the wheels that is a little off, but over all I like it. The wheels dont look like they stick out from the fender any, yes there wider but **** if your doing rims why not. It definitely needs to be lowered. I can only imagine what your guys are gonna say when I'm done with mine.
Yup, thats why most people g owith stock rims. I think those look like hell, backspacing seems off and the tires look too narrow for the rims. Don't really like the style of rim either, but they might look if the centers were gold powdercoated.

To be honest, I have only seen 1 TTA with aftermarket rims that looked good, and I believe it was Heath's car. These have to be the hardest cars to buy rims for, nothing seems to look right (or the easiest, just put stock rims on it).

They might have been a better fit if my stock MAF didn't take a poo-poo.:D

My buddy that works at HRE asked me to bring my TTA down to them so they could do some fit testing / take measurements, as somebody with a TTA was buying some wheels from them. Just after leaving the house to take the car to HRE it started running like $hit, barely limped it home.

I assume this was the car.