Look!! Buick Neon -Wall Art New lower Price!!

turbodave231

From my collection, For your consideration:

IMG_20190723_192710393[1].jpg

This is a custom made neon sign. It measures 30" wide by 18" tall. It has two colors....... and there is a story behind the sign.

This sign was commissioned by the Indiana Chapter of the GSCA as a fund raiser. The Indiana Chapter sold raffle tickets for this sign at the GS Nationals in 2000 or maybe 2001 (exact year TBD). My friend Greg won the raffle and this sign hung in his finished basement for years. Greg had an auction sold all his household items and moved to SoCal. Before the Auction he sold the sign to me (and it wasn't cheap). I recently moved and now don't have a great place to display the sign properly.

I believe this to be one of a kind and an extremely nice piece of art. This would make a great center-piece to hang in your "GN Man-cave or Buick Room"

My asking price was $750 NOW $625 and I will entertain any reasonable offer.

The buyer will be responsible for shipping charges and insurance. (Due to the nature of this item, I won't ship it without insurance)

Last edited:
some of my favorite Indiana Chapter stories were about those two neon signs we raffled off....

If purchased, how would you ship it to 85014 and what would be the total cost, please sir?