You can type here any text you want

Look for 3" up pipe and 3.5" MAF pipe.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MCH86GN

I would prefer aluminum with no chrome as I plan on having them powder-coated.

1474156063002.jpg
Is this what you are looking for? This is steel.

Yes. Do you have both or just the up pipe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course 3" on the up pipe. Steel is fine as I plan to have it powder coated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's an optical illusion, but the pipe looks at little short. Could you try measuring it with a piece of string?

Here it is, just took the picture

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 14
YUP, mine was on a BGC slic
My wife saw my post, "let me measure mine" and she busted out laughing. I will measure the up pipe on my car tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't raining to bad, we have been getting drenched her over that last couple of days. Luckily I live close to the Detroit River, so we have excellent natural drainage.

My wife saw my post, "let me measure mine" and she busted out laughing. I will measure the up pipe on my car tomorrow. Hopefully it isn't raining to bad, we have been getting drenched her over that last couple of days. Luckily I live close to the Detroit River, so we have excellent natural drainage.
Yeah. i didn't want to say it. Lol. T sounded dirty haha
So whose is bigger?

Yeah. i didn't want to say it. Lol. T sounded dirty haha
So whose is bigger?
I still didn't get a chance to measure the up pipe on my car. However, I will today after work as I plan on cruising tonight. The main reason I want to buy a new or different one is the up pipe on their now has been chromed, not thick, but I'm not sure if it could be removed for powdercoating. That is my plan. I have a 4" aluminum MAF with a PTE SLIC, I need to go as small a diameter MAF as possible which would be 3.5". Brand new, these pipes cost $100 each and since I plan on powercoating them anyway I don't see any reason to buy brand new.

Text me if you want it. I'm going to post office at 9am
If not, I'm going Saturday
573-286-1699

I have both but they are new. It come in under $200 with new couplers (black or red) and SS T-bolt clamps.

I'm about to do a run on 3" up pipes so if you need one that's a little longer or shorter I can alter the dimensions, no problem.

For example, here's a stock sized 2.5 I had to 'stretch' almost 3 inches to work with my chinese G-body SLIC and add an inch since I have a plenum spacer...
Photo1510.jpg

I have both but they are new. It come in under $200 with new couplers (black or red) and SS T-bolt clamps.

I'm about to do a run on 3" up pipes so if you need one that's a little longer or shorter I can alter the dimensions, no problem.

For example, here's a stock sized 2.5 I had to 'stretch' almost 3 inches to work with my chinese G-body SLIC and add an inch since I have a plenum spacer...
View attachment 290799
Thanks, I'm going to pass for now. I have a 4" MAF pipe and a 3" up-pipe and I have went way over budget. I'm going to need to wait until I have more money before I do my final dress-up of my engine.

Back