look for me please

need boost

got boost? you should!
Staff member
Guys just had the top apart to dig out a broke pushrod in the lifter valley. On the back bolt , drivers side of the intake, the bolt there has a nut on top of it as well. When I took it apart I would have sworn that it had 2 wires to it. A green and a ground strap to the body. I can't find the green one to save my life. Could someone PLEASE!!! look at theirs and see if there are 2 wires there and if so where do they go so I can find it. I know ones a grounding strap, whats the other if there is one. Maybe I am right or maybe I am just going crazy:D Thanks Daniel Ray

somebody, anybody???? She won't crank now. Tries to but I think its missing a ground. Please someone look and see if you have 2 wires going to the last bolt on the drivers side of the intake by the firewall or just one wire. Thanks Daniel

just went out and looked, no green wire...........just ground strap from bolt in back to firewall.

Thanks for looking guys! Maybe I just haven't got all the air out of the fuel rail yet. She will sputter like she is wanting to crank but just won't fire up. I killed the battery so I put the charger on it last night before I went to bed. Maybe I can get her going today. All it takes is one little thing wrong on these cars and you will pull your hair out finding it lol. Thanks again! Daniel

Does it ever stop :mad: Got it fired up finally and its popping thur the intake. I pulled the valve cover back off and the intake pushrod I replaced is fine but the exhaust lifter for that cylinder is shot! Going to have to pull it back down again arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Daniel

arrrrrrgh

It just goes on and on!:D Too bad I took your lil helper home with me,our old a**es don't fit too good on top of the intake!;)