You can type here any text you want

Look what I found in the woods

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grumpy

Thread killer
well just dragged the Mazda back in the driveway:eek: .. Melissa is done with the motor!!!.. YA it's still running:p Can't wait to get goin on it again . Melissa ran a 9.94@138.14 Friday with it in street trim :eek: .. can't imagine this in the Mazda:eek:

Attachments

• MazdaWOODS.JPG
    MazdaWOODS.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 899
With or without the pine needles?:D

500/600 maybe ... didn't weigh either car yet :redface: pine needles give it the sleeper look :p

Couldn't you find any american made cars in the weeds out there ?

Hey Grumpy... shoot me some pics of the motor mounts and such...Im kinda interested :cool:

A local guy here has done this swap and just managed a 10.9@131 on 23psi but im not sure of his mods.

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2366.jpg

where do you think used GN parts come from ??? the tooth fairy ??:p :biggrin:

So are you saying that there is no tooth fairy?:eek: It's one thing to know where they came from it's another to have to see the reality.

Now we know the secret!

Melissa is helping the car along with her feet.

I knew it couldn't have been as simple as you've been saying.

Well out to the garage to cut a hole in the floor.

Nice!

My mustang should come in around 3000 with me in it. I would think the rx-7 should be same if not less. All things equal, with that motor, 9.5-9.4 should be realistic..:D :eek:

Bring it, next year.;)

Nice!

My mustang should come in around 3000 with me in it. I would think the rx-7 should be same if not less. All things equal, with that motor, 9.5-9.4 should be realistic..:D :eek:

Bring it, next year.;)

maybe we will see ya DRIVING yours to on the streets of BG :p Mazda "should " be interesting :biggrin: I'd better like it :eek:

Back