Look what I found in the woods

maybe we will see ya DRIVING yours to on the streets of BG :p Mazda "should " be interesting :biggrin: I'd better like it :eek:

Not sure I will go to BG, but will be @ reynolds. But I am always down for some street action. Car is being built to be driven on the street with good driviabilty..

my 88 turbo II rx7 weighted 2420 bone stock so yeah you are saving some weight/better aerodynamics also.

Dan.. please post the progress pic of the Mazdo build...

PS what ever happend to the Stage II TTA ??

Dan.. please post the progress pic of the Mazdo build...

PS what ever happend to the Stage II TTA ??

ya it's coming in the garage shortly :biggrin: the TTA is gone (hey got in a "mood" and sold it .. actually reality set in and I couldn't cut up a brand new TTA with 10,508 miles on it ... the stage 2 is sitting on the engine stand ... don't know where thats goin or maybe even selling it.. 9s are plenty fast enuff and the 109 block is getting it done :cool:

Mazda is back inside for some WORK

Dragged its sorry looking butt back in the garage today .. Motor (stockish) is sitting on the engine stand waiting for a set of inj and the turbo .. doin all new fuel and brake lines . new exhaust and who knows what else ... should be an easy high 12 sec car
:p

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 345
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 347
Dragged its sorry looking butt back in the garage today .. Motor (stockish) is sitting on the engine stand waiting for a set of inj and the turbo .. doin all new fuel and brake lines . new exhaust and who knows what else ... should be an easy high 12 sec car
:p

Yeahhhhh..... im sure that "stockish" motor is gonna run great... 12s for sure

.....AT 150mph hahahahahaha LOL:wink:

Yeahhhhh..... im sure that "stockish" motor is gonna run great... 12s for sure

.....AT 150mph hahahahahaha LOL:wink:

should MPH pretty good :eek: BUT have to see how it handles on the top end !!! ... I better like this after it's done :biggrin:

should MPH pretty good :eek: BUT have to see how it handles on the top end !!! ... I better like this after it's done :biggrin:

if not we know the engine fits great in TR.. LOL ;)

please keep the progress pics of the build coming, i enjoy getting to see them