looking for 10 sec motor

lukky

Hi everyone im looking to buy a 10sec gn motor if anyone has one for a reasonable price please reply..... thanks for looking

I can get you one, its got 2 bent rods and the main thrust is rattlin hard

BUT the good news is... it should last about 15 sec's which is 5 more then what your looking for

let me know

guess you were lukky !! post up some pics of the set up.. Whats it goin in ??

turbomonte 2 that merc what a piece of sh@t i will try any day i have 2 stage 2 cars smart guy money talks and those piece sh@t cars you have walks....

hmmm.. didn't answer what u were putting the motor in.. Maybe goin on an engine stand like mine !! :p

Attachments

• TTA#1.jpg
    TTA#1.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 326
oooooo...........a piece of candy. :biggrin:

well I already "Dan'd" it.. Lots of parts were sold from it :p. Probably doin something with it after 10 years on an engine stand.

....Oh I do have a girdled 109 for sale to if the stage 2 doesn't work out . :cool: ran 10.10 pump gas an Alky in street trim.

Attachments

• Melissaengine.JPG
    Melissaengine.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 295
I smell smoke!--I'm runnin' for cover

Hey guys there is no smoke here. I know these guys personally and I have seen the stage stuff they got and let me tell ya it's top notch stuff. That's just one car. He is on his way to pick up the 2nd stage motor and also it was built by the “Grandfather” of GNs and we all know who that is.

I know this guy is new here but he is all legit, he will spend the money and I have seen it. I will be looking over the 2nd stage II motor this week but I already know all about it. Just look out guys.

Please cut the guy some slack, he all about building a bad ass car and money is not an issue!!:eek::eek::eek:

Prasad:cool: