You can type here any text you want

Looking for 83 Skylark Ttype,anyone seen one ?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Brad Zeidler

I'm looking for one of these as my next project to convert to rear drive. I know most of you probably think it's a box on wheels but the Ttype looked pretty sharp. I plan on putting a series II SC3800 in it with a 5speed from a 3800 camaro and use the rear suspension from one of the all wheel drive pont. 6000 STE's. I'd prefer a Ttype but will consider any 80-85 2 door skylark with the 80 sport coupe as a close second because of the look of the header panel. Also consider an 80 Olds Omega"SX". Any help in searching for one is greatly appreciated. Or any cars for certain Ttype parts(tail lights,grille,instument cluster with guages,etc.). Call me anytime 612-708-8015 Brad

skyhawk vs. skylark

They are the ones in the middle.

skylark on the left middle silver in color, skyhawk is parked to the right of it also silver in color.

Attachments

• B32091 (Small).jpg
    B32091 (Small).jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 469
Yes the Skylark

Yes I do mean the Skylark or the Omega SX. Just like all the Ttypes it does look much better than the regular version

I thought you were talking about the Skyhawk T-Type and Starfire SX.

Neat cars.

Skylark... *shutters*

:)

Resurrecting my old thread, anybody seen one?

Attachments

• IMGpictures_0002-1.jpg
    IMGpictures_0002-1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 420
Well, I didn't find a Skylark T type. I found this instead! 81 Omega Sport.

Attachments

• Image012-1.jpg
    Image012-1.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 348
  • Image013.jpg
    Image013.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 347
  • IMGomega1-1.jpg
    IMGomega1-1.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 348
Apparently this was a one year only option. They do not show it in any other Omega brochures (80-85). I suppose this thread should now be moved to a different forum since I have found a car and it is turning into a project type thread. Admins???

Back